014: Xiao Zhan Needs Answers or He would go Crazy

"Wang Yibo?"

Xiao Zhan instantly shut and opened his eyes, trying to tell himself that he was awake and the person before him was real.

He gawked shockingly at the fourth prince who stood there with an unsophisticated expression, the same blank face he was used to seeing every day, staring back at him with a glare.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan's jaw locked as he recalled what this face did to him as he pointed his finger at the prince's face. "Yah, so you are here too, you fucking bastard, I promise to kill you the next time I see you. I can't believe you've been here all this while and you kept your fucking mouth shut. What, are you still trying to punish me, isn't it enough that I got suspended from school!" He went on ranting, anger latching in his words and blazing in his eyes, the blank expression on the prince's face falling and turning into that of confusion and bafflement.

Xiao Zhan got closer threateningly. "What, you are going to pretend you don't know me? Well, fuck you Wang Yibo, I'm going to make you pay for what you did to me!"

"Have you lost your senses?!" The prince demanded in a rough tone and Xiao Zhan immediately shut his mouth, taking a step back and taking a thorough look at the prince who had the same face as the boy in school he once had a crush on but the bastard hated him to the core and had him reported to the school that he was involved in illegal drugs and had him suspended.

Suddenly, Xiao Zhan went into deep thinking mode.

It could be possible that Wang Yibo had time traveled as well and had occupied the fourth prince's body but the prince had shown no sign of recognizing him as someone from his lifetimes in their encounters. Did this mean this person was Wang Yibo's past life as he could be Wei Ying's past life?

Was he looking at the Wang Yibo he knew or Lan Zhan?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, getting tangled. "Damn it, why is everything so confusing!" He murmured to himself and turned back to the prince who hadn't said a word. "Wang Yibo?" He called, uncertain, expecting some twitch in his eyes or some other reaction that he knew the name but he got nothing. "Lan Zhan?" He tried again and this time, he found the twitch.

"Impudence!" the prince scolded and Xiao Zhan realized he was fucked as he immediately got on his knees and clasped the prince's leg, bursting into a loud cry.

"Have mercy upon this miserable soul, forgive my words, I had mistaken you for a bastard, please don't kill me, I just want to go home!"

Lan Wangji roughly drew his leg free. "Get out," He ordered and Xiao Zhan fell silent.

"What?" He asked, just to be sure he heard right and the prince repeated his words, but harsher and Xiao Zhan didn't need to be told twice as he rushed off his feet and scrambled out of the prince's chamber, sprinting back to his room and slide the doors shut.

"Damn it, Xiao Zhan, why can't you just control your mouth," He uttered to himself with his back rested on the door.

Soon, Xiao Zhan was pacing, going from one corner to the other, nervously biting his thumbnail. "What's going on, was that Wang Yibo, if he is, can he switch like Wei Ying and I, if he's not, why do they have the same face. If I'm Wei Ying's past life, is Lan Zhan Wang Yibo's past life as well?!"

Was he even Wei Ying's past life? He could just be a lost spirit occupying a stranger's body, a stranger that had the same face as he.

"I need answers," he told himself but where would he get them? Who would understand and believe him? They would think he was crazy, he already think he was going crazy.

He needed answers and he was going to get them, that was how he found himself in the forest, Yuan trailing at his back, yelling at the crazy person not to do anything crazy, clearly knowing his warnings all fell on deaf ears.