🗒Beauty Full 🗒

This is inspired by Beauty Full by Dami because I've been obsessed with it since it came out and theres major proof of that. The song gives out vibes of early 2000s kid music taste. I feel like Muichiro would like it too so therefore its the theme song of this whole shit show.

Muichiros pov

I sat in my normal seat in math class. I was one of the best in class, right now was the beginning of math class. Today math was first period since it was last period yesterday. I have my schedule as my lock screen in order to remember everything. I heard my math teacher start to speak. 

"Hello class, we have a new student. Sit next to Muichiro, hes over there." Ms Manetta (I love my math teacher) I raised my hand so he would know where to sit. He sat next to me, where he was supposed to sit. Not a word was uttered. He was tall, he had mauve eyes and a mow hawk. He looked really tense, other than that he was rather attractive. I realized I was gay in seventh grade during the pandemic, but I never even spoke to this dude. 

Genyas pov

"Sit next to Muichiro, hes over there" The teacher who introduced herself as Ms Manetta told me, I saw a boy with long black hair that faded into blue and a black sweatshirt raise his hand. That must be him. As I walked to the seat next to him, I noticed that he had bright blue eyes. He looked rather calm and emotionless. Yet he was so pretty? I've been questioning my sexuality for a bit, but ive come to the term that I am bi but i prefer men. 

As the class started, I didnt speak to the boy at all. I was too scared, and math was never my strong suit. He seemed pretty good at the class, so I copied off his work. I hope he didnt notice. I was writing the answers from the boys paper, until I guess he noticed. 

"Do you need help?" he asked, in a soft tone

"Eh I- uhh" I stammered

"Its ok if you need help. I can help you, yknow" He offered "I'm Muichiro"

"I'm Genya" I muttered. 

3rd person pov

Genya and Muichiro worked on the paper together, they got it done in a short amount of time. Genya struggled a lot, but Muichiro didnt mind. He liked working with Genya, he seemed to be super soft inside. Eventually after they finished, Muichiro put his headphones in and started playing his favorite song 'Beauty Full' by Dami. Hes liked it since it came out, which was April 12th, it is now April 25th. Genya kept his eyes on Muichiro, he noticed the small smile Muichiro had on his face. He looked adorable listening to his favorite song. 

Muichiro paused his music when he noticed a pair of eyes on him, it was Genya. He felt a blush rise to his face.

"Do you want to listen?" Muichiro asked. Genya blinked, his face was pink. 

"Yeah, what song is it?" Genya nodded, Muichiro took one of his headphones out and gave it to Genya. He then unpaused the song. 

"Beauty Full by Dami, its really good." Muichiro told Genya, "Also, what was your name again?"

"Oh, its Genya" 

Muichiro picked up his pen and wrote Genyas name on his hand, probably to remember. Until the bell rang the two listened to 'Beauty Full' by Dami, they each took time to admire eachother, in hopes of the other not finding out. When the bell rang, they found out they shared all their classes together.

"Cmon Genya, lets go" Muichiro said, grabbing Genyas hand to show him where biology was.

 All that was on Genyas mind the rest of the week was 'Beauty Full' by Dami, and the boy from math class. That boy from math class.

Here we are, I know it might be a little poorly written. I actually wrote many versions of this in the span of a week. This version was actually written in my directed studies class in silence. Anyway, good bye! For now...

Also stan dami (Stan dreamcatcher in general)