🫠Coke knows, theres nothing better than the beat of the summer🫠

Welcome! This is a crackshot delivered by me. I hand wrote it myself. follow me on twitter pls lol iujaanln. Anyways, have fun!

Muichiro was known for his free robux scams. Unfortunately, he got banned for it. Poor kid, he actually sucked at what he thought he was good at because he was ip banned and if he even searched roblox.com he would get sued.

Muichiro was making a lot of money off of a literal crime, and he was very upset. He was so upset he went outside and threw his entire computer across the street. The computer screen hit a magazine and traveled through the person reading it. The reader wasnt even a person it was a fucking spirit. It was Max.

Max didnt look very happy since she flew over to Muichiro.
"WHAT WAS THAT YOU RIPPED MY MAGAZINE" Max shouted, the british accent was still there tho.
"I GOT FUCKING BANNED FROM ROBLOX IM GONNA KILL WHOEVER BANNED ME" Muichiro yelled
"DONT...... BE FUCKING........... VULGAR" Max screamed
"YOU ARE NOT MY MOM YOU DUMB SPIRIT" Muichiro screamed back.

Genya could hear all of this from across town, he thought Muichiro was in danger even though Muichiro often argued with the almighty spirits he somehow had the ability to see. Genya paused Hate Apple Pauses by Appleey and rushed to his motorcycle. Blasting Ugly Nest by Lamo because he legally downloaded it on his motorcycle.

He started speeding through the town, being chased by five cop cars but he was able to get away. Eventually he got to Muichiros house and stopped. Only to see he was in deed fighting with a spirit.

Genyas pov

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU GOT A PHONE LIKE THE REST OF US YOU FLOP" Muichiro yelled.
"Child, what is s flop?" The spirit asked
"I AM NOT A CHILD" Muichiro yelled.
"STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO" I shouted, jumping in between them. Max suddenly vanished.
"Muichiro, if you keep fighting with spirits," I started "Youll be forever in your flop era!"
"Not if I keep listening to Ugly Nest by Lamo" Muichiro said "Sponsored by you, the reader"

Ok please igborebthat i wrote this at gove am because i fant sleep and im tired loloebrhebtbht