🗒Realized too late now he might be gone🗒

This is another request from one of my lovely commenters who actually has really good ideas, this one is an example of it. If u want almost this entire story spoiled to u the comment is on the is he gonna die chapter.

 If u want almost this entire story spoiled to u the comment is on the is he gonna die chapter

Shoutout to this lovely person fr (Again I blurred it out to prevent spoiling the story)

Tw: Death Kidnapping Strong language A lot of Angst Possible suicide. Pedophilia Stalking 

Jpl entertainment was rather busy, The Hashira were experiencing extreme mass popularity, and they just debuted Tanjiro Inosuke Genya and Zenitsu together as a new group called TIGZ. Both groups have experienced mass popularity from trending on twitter, tiktok, and the album sales are blooming digitally and physically. This is good for the Company, but not exactly great for the members of each group. The reason for this is Sasaengs, how wonderful. No it's literally not wonderful are you fucking stupid? Sasaengs are "fans" that are creepy and shit, they put idols in a decent amount of danger depending on how exactly creepy they are. From putting hidden cameras in gifts. Obsessive behavior. Stalking, And even trying to kidnap an idol on stage while performing, the list really goes on and if a fandom has a decent amount of sasaengs, idols are gonna not like their fans.

This was the case for Muichiro Tokito, the maknae of The Hashira debuting at 16 years old. Muichiro has had a stalker since he turned 18, so thats 5 months. The manager and the CEO took this very seriously. This stalker had a "coming of age party" in his living room to celebrate Muichiro turning 18. J the CEO was later able to track down the person because they posted thirst traps of Muichiro when he was a minor, plus she was a former detective. The stalker lives in Korea.

A few weeks ago Shinobu, the leader of The Hashira noticed a suspicious figure pondering around outside their dorm at night. She noticed this in her room that she shares with Giyuu, Muichiros room was next door so their rooms were on the same side of the house. Shinobu was quick to report this to the CEO, and it was quickly discovered that this was the stalker. Muichiro was made aware of it, but he forgot about it.

Genya, the oldest in TIGZ is Muichiros best friend, although the two have had feelings for eachother for quite a while. None of them wanted to admit it, no matter how many times Shinobu or Tanjiro told them to. Both were in strong denial, plus they were scared they would ruin their friendship. Fans shipped them constantly though, and theres no escaping.

Nobody was as worried about Muichiro as much as Genya, this stalker was dangerous. Plus possibly a groomer since those thirst traps have been posted by this person since Muichiro debuted, thats fucking disgusting.

January 26th 2023

Muichiro had decided to walk to a convenience store to get some snacks, he was rather hungry and there was nothing in the dorm. Unfortunately Muichiro had forgotten that he had a stalker who would likely kidnap him at any easy point.

Muichiro went outside and walked, not paying attention. A hooded figure ran up to him and hit him in the head with a baseball bat. Muichiro screamed before he was knocked out.