🗒Signal 🗒

Guess whos baaaaaaaack
Yup me
And what better way to be back than a signal themed chapter.
Signal is about being in love with someone and trying to tell them, but that person not getting it, they also have superpowers in the mv.

Genya = Twice
Muichiro = The alien

Genyas pov

I've been in school for 5 months, and this boy in my class has me tripping stumbling slipping and falling recently. If you didn't get that, I have a crush on him. The problem is, I try to tell him by giving him hints, but he doesn't understand. I try to flirt with him, but he doesn't get it, I send him notes, he never answers. I compliment him, but he doesn't understand my intention. Its really frustrating me.

I was really starting to lose hope, and the only thing making me not lose hope was my friend Tanjiro. Tanjiro told me to just tell him, but if I tell him he's going to reject me. If he liked me back, he would understand my advances, right?
"Genya are you going to tell Muichiro?" Tanjiro asked me, I sighed and looked at the note I had written. Muichiro was in front of us, thank the lord our teacher wasn't paying attention. Without thinking, I threw the paper at him which landed on his desk. I watched him open the paper ball, he just shrugged.

This has me really frustrated.

I had the same lunch as Muichiro, so I decided to get him a heart cookie since they sell them. Its February so, why not?

I bought the cookie and inhaled, maybe he will understand this. If he doesn't Ill just give up, or straight up tell him. I walked over to the table he was sitting at, and I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, keep calm Genya
"Hey Genya!" Muichiro smiled,
"Hi Mui" I said, handing him the cookie. He looked at the cookie and smiled softly,
"Thanks Genya" with that he opened the cookie and ate it. "Its really good!"
"O- of course any time Mui, I'll see you in class." I mumbled, of course he heard.
"Silly, I have directed study next!" Muichiro laughed, fuck not me forgetting my own schedule. "You have, I think it was Physics"
"Yeah, it was physics. I really hate physics I suck at it" I told him "Im failing"
"Why didn't you tell me? I can help you with it after school!" Muichiro offered, of course he did. He soars through physics easily.
"I mean, you dont have to." I said "You have track after all"
"I dont have track today, I'll go on your bus today and I can help you"

The bell rang, we exchanged goodbyes and I ran to physics. Another day of struggling in physics I know right! Fuck physics am I right! Literally. I hate Physics.

At Genyas house!
Muichiros pov

We got off of the bus together and raced to Genyas house. I won because I am in track, Genya couldnt even keep up with me. I'm just like that you know.

When we stepped into Genya house, I heard a shouting. It was Sanemi, Genyas brother.
"GENYA WHY ARE YOU BRINGING BOYS HOME?!" Sanemi shrieked,
"I'm not he's just helping me with physics!" Genya shouted. With that he grabbed my hand and ran to his room.

"This work has been killing me, no matter how much the teachers explained it" Genya told me, I looked at the paper he was showing me which had a shit ton of old pencil marks on it, and eraser marks. The work looked easy, so I explained it to him and did one of the problems for him.

It was hours of that, Genya was being so nice to me. Thats when a question popped up in my head.
"Genya, why are you so nice to me. Like with that cookie?" I asked. Genyas eyes turned wide and he looked at me.
"You really dont understand" He chuckled
"What dont I understand?" I looked at him weirdly, he sighed and smiled
"I like you Muichiro" He told me, looking me in the eyes. "Like, love, I tried to give it away, but you didn't understand"
"You, You actually meant it?" I asked, Genya nodded "I love you too Genya, I thought you were just friendly"
"No Muichiro, I love you thats what" Genya said
"So I understand now!" I exclaimed, Genya jokingly facepalmed and laughed
"You finally understood my signals!"

I love signal, anyway guess whats tomorrow. Auditions! I dont even know who I want to be all the characters kinda suck lol. Anyway stream talk that talk now pls pls pls pls ehhebabbrbt

look at them, literally slaying as usual. But scientist was something else.... Meh
Anyways, byeeeee
-Julie