🫠Credit Cards🫠

Hello everyone, I know every other chapter on here is a crackfic but i like writing these because theyre fun to write and I really have no inspo. yes I have seen suggestions which will be in the making soon! anyway, enjoy this lovely possibly controversial chapter.

Muichiro was in Juvie for Credit Card theft after he used the supreme courts credit cards to buy albums and tickets to see Loona. He would have to escape if he wanted to see Loona, this is because he wouldnt be out in time. Those tickets wouldve been 156 dollars of someone elses money wasted. Muichiro didnt have any regrets though, he just needed to get out.

Muichiro was still up at 5 in the morning working on developing a plan to escape, that was until he heard footsteps. Muichiro hid his notebook under his pillow and cell door opened
"You have a new cellmate" The police officer said, in a rather rude tone. The new inmate was almost thrown in, he was rather fine though.
"Why are you up?" The dude asked, Muichiro smirked at how fine he was
"Escape plan" Muichiro said.

Genyas pov

"Thats cool, Im genya" I introduced myself
"Names Muichiro, Why are you here?" Muichiro asked me
"Oh I got into a fight and the little bitch decided to be a pussy and snitch" I told Muichiro "How about you?"
"Oh well, I used the supreme courts credit card info and spent thousands of dollars." Muichiro said nervously
"What the hell were you even buying?!" I almost shouted
"Well, I bought like what enough albums to fill up my new bookshelf." Muichiro answered "And I bought Tickets to a Loona concert so I kinda gotta get out of here soon"
"Ill help you," I offered
"SURE!" Muichiro shouted

During the two weeks, Genya and Muichiro stuck together and worked on their plan to escape the hell hole, but the Loona concert was coming up so they were gonna have to get out sooner than later. Their plan was to escape by crawling under the broken fence and jumping on the train, and they were gonna do so by using the id card they stole from a sleeping cop at lunch to get outside. Then they would run a certain way so they don't sound off the alarms, today was the day of the plan so that theyd make it to the loona concert in time. Muichiro is gonna sneak Genya in, They need to stick together at all costs so that they dont get caught individually.
"Mui, are you ready?" Genya asked his jail buddy. Muichiro was a bit shocked by the nickname
"Yep" Muichiro said, they waited until the gaurd passed their cell to use a bobby pin from another inmate to unlock it. Eventually they were able to run to the door to the courtyard without being caught. Thats because Muichiro had to grab Genyas hand because this bitch forgot where the door was.

Muichiros pov.

I grabbed Genyas hand because he almost got us caught, then I literally just remembered that we were supposed to sneak melatonin in the police dudes coffee. Literally now,
"Genya did you do the melatonin thing?" I asked him in a whisper
"Yeah don't worry Mui, I knew you would forget so yeah" Genya whispered back, why was his whisper voice low-key hot. Im not down bad for this dude am i? I shouldnt be worried about that, we're literally escaping Jail. If you didnt know, that's certainly illegal. (unless you dont get caught 😏😏/j)

I took the id card out of my pocket, and scanned the thingy, scanner or whatever. We then ran to the broken fence that they were supposed to fix today, but they suspected that we were all dumb i guess. Genya crawled under the fence first, it was pretty muddy so his uniform was covered in mud.
I was gonna laugh but like I said before, we're escaping jail. I crawled under the hole next, this mud was fucking cold which doesnt help the fact that its already really fucking cold. Once we run itll be a bit warmer.
"Your face has mud" Genya told me, he took his sleeve and wiped the mud off. I felt the heat rise to my face as he wiped my face off. "There we go, nice and clean!"
"Whatever, we need to run to the train before we miss it" I reminded him, Genya shreiked and we both started running. We were pretty fast for the fact that we hadnt slept at all, plus it was 2 am. We made it to the train tracks at 2:12 after constant running, except by the time we got to the tracks i was exhausted. We stood there and waited for the train, after like ten minutes it showed up and we were able to jump onto one of the car thingys, it was just an empty box, an empty cold box.

Genyas pov

Our plan actually worked, holy shit! Mui gets to see Loona, and I get to go home. We both get to go home. I looked over to Mui who was shivering like he had been put in a freezer.
"Mui are you cold?" I asked
"N-no why do you ask?" Muichiro answered
"Youre shivering, A lot" I told him "Come here"

Mui slowly scooted towards me and I wrapped my arms around him, He gasped but calmed down and closed his eyes
"Get some sleep" I said
"Thanks gen" Mui mumbled

Muichiro sees loona with genya and they escape and start a whole new world! Yes I rushed this and I have seen the comments, I appreciate everyone of you. Stan loona

 Stan loona