🫠cupcakke pranks🫠

Before I actually start this I would like to apologize for the monstrosity you are about to read. This is also my fanfic so like, not much I can do

Muichiros pov

Today I woke up on the floor, and when I stood up there was a pink haired bitch sleeping on my bed like a dead person. What the fuck is this shit. When he woke up he immediately stood up.
"Morning, sorry for knocking you off your bed. Max was mad at me again" They told me
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked
"I'm Julie, and I'm a spirit kinda, Im really bored so I thought I would boss normies around" Julie explained,
"Who are you to call me a normie? I'm a gay man with long hair!" I shouted. Julie was laughing at this point, then he got up.
"Well, I am very bored, and Ive been roaming around in this universe for what 500 years?" Julie said "So youre going to cure my boredom"
"Arent you an all mighty powerful godly spirit?" I inquired, Julie nodded "So cant you entertain yourself?"
"No, ive done that for like 500 years" Julie told me.

Thats when I came to the clever idea, Cupcakke remixes are very popular right now. So I played them one
"This is a cupcakke remix" I said "Do you know what they are?"
"Not really, I know it was the first trend timeline ever made" Julie answered, I played the remix, it was Pink Venom cupcakke remix and this bitch was fucking dying of laughter. If spirits could die he would be dead.
"Do you understand now?" I asked
"We gotta blast that everywhere!" They laughed.

I thought for a second, I knew exactly the right man for this. Genya, aka number one intercom pranker.
"I know who we need" I told them, Julie stood up and jumped around in excitement.
"Who!"
"My boyfriend Genya, he knows how to go to store intercoms and do stuff" I said,

One kidnapping of Genya and walk to Walmart Later

After we kidnapped Genya, we walked to walmart. At this point Genya was confused as fuck. Until he realized that we were walking towards the microphone thingy that lets you scream into the speakers and everyone will hear you.
"Muichiro, why are we going to the microphone?" Genya asked, earning a harsh shush from Muichiro and Julie.
"Julie the spirit wants us to blast the pink venom cupcakke remix on the wallmart intercom" Muichiro declared "Julie go distract that dude"
"Bitch I cant, he cant see me." Julie snapped "You go"
"Ok, Fine" Muichiro sighed.

As the short ass bitch walked over to the desk with the intercom, the emo person at the desk was crying to the emo girl song. Straight up sobbing not just crying. Muichiro kicked the desk leaving a dent in it and causing the emo Walmart worker to scream.
"GAAHHH KID WHAT THE HELL YOU BROKE THAT?!"
Muichiro rolled his eyes
"Bitch you think I care, now show me where you keep your barbie dolls." Muichiro demanded "They have to be fake blonde, just like the writer of this story"
"Kid how can a barbie doll be a fake blonde?" The worker asked, Muichiro kicked the desk again.
"BITCH SHOW ME YOUR FAKE BLONDE BARBIE DOLLS OR ELSE I WILL END YOUR WALMART CAREER" He screamed.

The emo guy reluctantly showed Muichiro to the toy section, but only because he was scared Muichiro was gonna beat his ass. He probably would though.
Julie and Genya watched all of this, trying not to die of laughter. They sneaked out of the pile of balls that they were hiding in and made their way to the intercom, loaded up Genyas phone, and blasted the remix.

The aftermath was hectic, parents were rushing their children out of the store, people were screaming. The elderly were scolding the Walmart workers like there was no such thing as Lucille Bogan when they were young. Julie was dying of laughter by the time Muichiro came storming to the desk like a child.
"THE EMO GUYS TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR THIS" Muichiro yelled
"Well, this was your idea" Genya said, Muichiro glared at Genya which he shuddered in fear. "How about we escape, cmon Julie lets go."

And so they escaped, the three ran out and Julie disappeared when he saw Max outside welcoming him with open arms. Maybe their fight wasnt so bad. Until...
"JULIE WHY ARE YOU BLASTING VULGARITY AT A WALLMART?!"
"SORRY MAX I DIDNT MEAN TO I WAS BORED PLS TAKE ME BACK"

Im back oh my goodness, this wouldve uploaded sooner if my cat didn't distract me but thats ok because i got it done and it is probably very confusing. Thats also ok because theres this junior in drama at my school and hes rlly fine lololololololol
Thats all

 Thats also ok because theres this junior in drama at my school and hes rlly fine lolololololololThats all