🚜Golden Locket🚜

Im writing something very similar to this for a ship in an original work im writing rn and i really liked the idea so i thought i would bring it to here.
Also stan the song i suggested.

When one turns 15 they receive a golden locket that contains a picture of their soulmate, everybody has a locket, some are empty, some have one person, and some have more than one person.

Muichiro Tokito has newly turned 15 10 minutes ago, and he had been up all night in excitement to know what his soulmate looks like, therefore he can find who the person is. Muichiro had the rest of summer to do so. He lie awake restless, full of excitement, until he saw a bright figure with black and blue hair, and a black suit with a blue rose. Muichiro screamed when he saw it.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He panicked the ghost like figure turned over to Muichiro, and screamed back.
"IM SATAN!" She yelled, Muichiro screamed even louder and hid under his blanket. "You dont need to hide, I'm actually Lord and Savior Ado"
"What the fuck is a lord and savior Ado?" Muichiro inquired, Ado facepalmed.
"I'm a spirit, you idiot. I'm too powerful for Nowhere therefore my spirit cant rest in peace. For fucks sake youre the one thats not even sleeping" Ado explained
"and why are you in here?" Muichiro asked Ado blinked twice "And who sleeps at 12 am thats early"
"Are you stupid?" she asked, Muichiro blinked "Do you know what your soulmate locket is by any chance"

Muichiro sighed in realization
"OHHHHH, THATS WHY YOU BROKE INTO MY HOUSE!"
"Ok now, here it is. I have your locket." Ado told the curious kid "I shall go now, have fun!"
With that Ado had vanished, Muichiro blinked 10 times trying to comprehend what just happened.

It took him a few minutes to remember the golden locket in his hand that was shaped as a heart, consisting of a purple jewel in the center. 'Is it always purple, or does everyone have their own color' he wondered in his head. He shrugged and opened the locket, revealing a dude with a scar across his face, purple eyes, a mowhawk, and he looked quite angry. This wasnt anyone Muichiro had seen in school, what the actual fuck! How was Muichiro gonna find some dude that doesn't even go to RHS?

September Unholy Romance auditions

September came around quickly, and so did auditions for unholy romance. Auditions were the most stressful time of the year for Muichiro, he spends his August learning and memorizing the monologue for the character he wants to go for. In this case he's going for John. Basically, he had to remember a paragraph on how Jesus is the future for humanity and that gay people ruin the minds of the living, and the human population. Pretty easy right? This kid remembered a homophobic monologue faster than any other monologue he had to do. Thats very very gay. Super gay.

So, as Muichiro waited and waited in his classes, he thought and daydreamed about being John, what if Peter was his soulmate? Peter and John make out aggressively when Jesus dies and Beelzebub decides to "have a bit of fun" on earth. Now the time came, and it was almost time for him to audition. When he was waiting backstage, the taller boy that was next to him caught his eye. He looked weirdly familiar, almost like the dude in the locket. Its weird that he's auditioning because he looks like a techie, but anyone can act ig. Muichiro decided to try talking to him, so he tapped on his shoulder.

When he tapped on the kids shoulder, he looked at Muichiro. Muichiro got a good look at his face and he was amazed. His scar interested him, and he really liked his eyeliner. It took a minute for him to realize that he was trying to talk to this mysterious dude.
"So uhhh, what are you going for?" Muichiro asked, the dude jumped a bit then looked back at the shorter kid in front of him.
"Oh umm, yeah, I'm going for Peter" He answered "What about you?" Muichiro stood in thought, this dude had the nicest voice ever.
"I'm going for John, whats your name by the way?" Muichiro told the boy, "I'm Muichiro"
"I'm Genya, its nice to meet you" Genya said, he sounded a bit nervous but Muichiro couldn't think anything of it, as the student director called for him. Muichiro followed Brianna to the stage and started his audition.

Genyas house!!!

Genya walked inside, and ran to his room without giving any attention to his brother or his brothers fiancé. Fuck them right now, they have each other. Genya ran upstairs to his room to find his locket. The locket that had a blue gemstone in the center. Genya had never opened his locket because he didn't think he would find it, but the shorter boys hair reminded him of the gemstone in the center. So it must mean that this locket bullshit was legit. It worked for Sanemi and Giyuu, right? It told them that they were soulmates which is why they are currently engaged, right?

He opened the small locket, and uncovered the picture. It was in fact, the boy named Muichiro. The same boy who was going for John, it could only be a coincidence, it had to be.
"So it is legit!" He exclaimed. Tomorrow he would find and confront the younger boy, he had to!

Woah cliffhanger? Would I continue this? no clue shawty bae. Anyways, luv u guysssssss, byeeeeeee 😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜

 Anyways, luv u guysssssss, byeeeeeee 😍😍😍😜😜😜😜😜