20. fonzie's aversion of tom cruise

CW: drug use

"BUT BRO..." Ringo drawled out the beginning of her sentence before pausing, taking in another inhale of the spliff delicately poised between her index and middle finger while she gazed absently into the distance. "It had to have been the chicken. Or else how would the egg have been laid? Who would have laid the egg?"

"I do not agree," Steve shook his head adamantly, laying sprawled out on the carpeted bedroom floor aside his girlfriend. "The chicken couldn't have come out of nowhere, it didn't just appear it had to have been born from an egg!"

"Well then where did that egg come from?!" She argued, arms flying upward with attitude. Jessica watched the exchange with uninterrupted giggles, the high having left her full of amusement as she leaned against the wall comfortably.

Sunny and Julia were out of the house that Sunday, and so the trio saw it a perfect time to hit up the local dealer and spend their afternoon baked out of their minds. Ringo was ecstatic with the plan, knowing it would temporarily distract both Steve and Jessica from whatever rift had become blatant between them and perhaps even give clues as to what had caused it in the first place.

"We all came from eggs! And those eggs came from someone who was an egg originally!" Steve profoundly spoke, running a hand through his hair as he made multiple attempts to sit up straight, stumbling backward several times before finally managing to get up and cross his legs underneath him as if he were at yoga.

"Jessica can you please involve yourself and settle this debate," Ringo pleaded toward her chuckling friend, who immediately shook her head as she had now refocused her attention on her own toes.

"Can y'all do this?" She questioned, ignoring the topic at hand as she spread her toes out until there was a freakishly large gap between all of them. Ringo and Steve shrieked in horror, scrambling forward to stare in wonder.

"How on earth is that possible?" Steve demanded, dragging his hands down his cheeks and dragging the skin with it. Ringo's mouth had fallen open in exaggerated shock.

"Your feet is like a demogorgan's... Steve- get the bat!"

"I can't beat up Jessica, Ringo," Steve stated with an eye roll. "That'd be considered a hate crime."

"You couldn't if you tried," Jessica replied confidently, "and my girlfriend would never be your friend again and let's be honest Harrington you're running low in that department."

Steve gasped at the words, his hand held over his chest with overdramatic hurt and a pouted lower lip. "So mean..."

"You know who would be your friend..." Ringo began, a mischievous look on her face. "A dog."

"Oh my god!" Steve whipped around, a grin splitting his face, "should we get a dog?"

"Yes!" Ringo nodded enthusiastically.