11. infamous pee scandal of 1985

STEVE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF FISHING A POCKET KNIFE, one that Ringo was unaware he had in his possession, out of his pocket while the others curiously glanced around the cramped and isolated room

STEVE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF FISHING A POCKET KNIFE, one that Ringo was unaware he had in his possession, out of his pocket while the others curiously glanced around the cramped and isolated room. It didn't seem to lead anywhere, no hidden doors or exit points that were immediately visible to them. Grappling for one of the boxes and beginning to tear through the tape sealing it, everyone gathered round for the moment of truth.

"What if it's a nuke?" Ringo anxiously asked, fiddling with her fingernails.

"The box is a little small for that, don't you think?" Was Robin's logical response, accompanied by the signature eyebrow raise she usually wore whenever one of their group would make a ridiculous comment.

"Is it bad if I say that I hope it is?" Jessica cringed while she spoke, "I mean it would be better than making all this effort for a box of freaking chow mein."

By the time she finished, Steve had the box opened and was curiously peering inside at a suspicious metal box, equipped with a handle at the top for opening.

"Well, at least it's not Chinese food," he shrugged nervously, reaching in and clasping the steel handle to slowly raise it up and reveal the mysterious contents inside. Ringo flinched at the loud hiss of air that followed, slowly leaning forward until the sight of four more handles met her eyes. Sighing and hoping it wasn't a Russian Doll type of scenario, the blonde bravely reached in to open it once more - but was promptly stopped as Steve grabbed onto her hand.

"Maybe I should do it," he suggested, shooing the others backward with his hands. "You should all stand back." His words encouraged everyone to move except Ringo and Dustin, who were giving Steve an incredulous look.

"If its actually a nuke I don't think it'll make a difference if you open it," she remarked, "sit down Prince Charming."

"I'm not moving," Dustin stubbornly added, staying put even when Steve gently shouldered him to the side.

"Just go!" Steve huffed.

"No!" Dustin shouted all of a sudden, silencing the already quiet room. "If you two die, I die."

There was an awkward pause - a drop of a pin could have been heard clearly, before Steve finally broke the tension with a casual shrug and an 'okay', redirecting his gaze to Ringo's hand as she slid open one of the capsules, lifting the heavy object upward to inspect closely.

The substance the glass was encased around was absolutely inexplicable, an indescribable green, murky liquid that appeared to have a gel-like consistency and floating particles inside of it.

"What the hell?" Steve murmured, leaning in closer to see now that he was certain they weren't about to explode.

"I've never seen anything like it," Jessica mused, stepping forward behind Ringo, her mind burning with curiosity.