The world is hell.

before, I was just a child, small and weak.
I felt a deep hatred towards all humans, for me faith in humanity no longer had any meaning, I felt empty, with no objective to follow, until the day when everything changed.

I was returning home accompanied by my father, of whom I have almost no memory, we were returning from a long afternoon of fishing to feed our family, at the entrance of my village, I smelled a smell of smoke which made me turn my head, I saw a hundred meters away, a thick smoke caused by a huge fire, we were burning my village! I ran home to see what happened, and saw a horrible sight that traumatized me for life, my mother burning alive screaming in pain, and my big sister being slaughtered to death by merciless men, without thinking I ran to them to give them a few blows, but I was too weak to do anything, I got knocked out and collapsed on the ground, before fainting completely I saw my father for the last time, katana in hand fighting like a rabid lion, until he was decapitated by a man who had an orange glow that surrounded his body, the severed head of my dad comes to stand in front of me, and I passed out with tears in my eyes.

When I woke up, I felt bad, I was between fear, paralysis and about to cry all the tears of my body, I still had this horrific image in my head, I only heard my mother's cries , the sound of my sister's organs being crushed, and my father's head in front of my eyes. I was in a cage, with a bag on my head, I felt that I was not alone and that I was surrounded by other people transported on a horse cart. Once arrived at destination, The persons who destroyed the village took away the bags from our head, and we were whipped on the back to move like animals, we were in a big city, and we were beginning our new life, a life of slavery and humiliation.