Nothing to lose.

For several weeks, I felt strange, I felt my body let go of me from time to time, the fatigue invaded me in an impacting way, I prowled alone and I only tried to survive, I had nowhere to go. My heart rate was only increasing, I could no longer contain his powerful soul, I was ready to pass out and let him control me.
I thought back to a certain event that happened during the war, a man had challenged me fighting at my level, I clearly felt that he could kill me immediately, but he did not do it, he just said that we'll meet again.
I ended up collapsing to the ground, when I passed out, a shadow passed by me, but I couldn't do anything, i thought I was dead.

Two days later:
-"Oh eh...eh oh...wake up."
-"Uh... who..."
-"Get up kid, it's not the time to sleep."
-"You... you are..."
-"Ah! It seems that you recognized me, that's already it, come on get your bearings."
-"You're the one who I met during the war."
-"Yeah exactly! And I have a lot of things to tell you."

I felt limp, my limbs were all paralyzed, I couldn't even turn my head properly.
after a few minutes, i regained my senses, i was in a gigantic wooden hut, the daylight filled the room with an impressive brilliance, i got into a sitting position and saw this mysterious person who apparently brought me back here, and five other persons who were wearing animal masks.
-"Hey! I see that you feel better Kaito." He said while smiling.
-"Yeah, we can say that... wait how did you called me!?"
-"I said Kaito."
-"How do you know my name?"
-"Listen, a lot of persons know you, after the war, the world knew that Takefusa disappeared, and a lot of them know that you serve as a receptacle for him, now you will be hunted by the most powerful men in the world."
when i heard this, i thought to myself that it was never going to end, and that there will always be some shit that will follow me in my life.
-"Now, if I brought you back here it's not for nothing, you will be very useful to us, we must neutralize a threat which is potentially more dangerous than Takefusa and his army."
-"After living several years with these psychopaths, I don't think that it could exist stronger."
-"Think again Kaito, in this world there are very strong and dangerous people, much more than you can imagine, some of them are the eight rulers of infinity, they all aim to rule this world with a different way, this is caused that in each generation, the eight rulers dissolved little by little to reign alone."
-"So Takefusa wasn't the only crazy man to want to be master of the world."
-"Far from it, in short I will no longer beat around the bush, do you wanna help us to save the world?"

it made me remember what finn told me, that in every generation a man will have the strength to protect or destroy this world, I don't want to be like Takefusa or like his father, I will work for the good, all this suffering has reminded me that we must put an end to this cruelty, rather contradictory since I share my body with the most dangerous man.
-"What's your name?" I said loudly.
-"My name is Meiji, Meiji Ferraro."
-"Meiji, I accepte your proposition, i have nothing to lose."
-"Okay so, you're among us now."