The encounter.

I had been a slave for three years, I was exploited, humiliated and tortured all day long, and when we didn't work we were in cages suspended a few meters from the void, or we were beaten or spat on by the inhabitants of this vast city, they also throw rotten food on our bodies and our faces, we were sufferers who did nothing wrong, the psychopathic desire to kill them grew more and more, i promised myself to take revenge for all this evil that was caused to us, all we wanted was freedom.

one night, I was coming back with the other slaves from a violent session of punishment, it was very tiring but unfortunately, we were used to seeing this kind of show, at least one children was beaten to death every day.
When I wanted to sleep in my cage, a person spoke to me, it was the first time in three years that I had known sociability, because we were prevented from communicating together under penalty of consequences.

-"Hello..." she said softly.
-"Hi..." I say while being surprised.
-"What's your name?"
-"My name is Kaito, and you?"
-"I'm Hanae, sorry to bother you, but i couldn't stay silent anymore."
-"Don't worry, it feels extremely weird to talk to someone, but at the same time, it still makes me a bit happy despite everything that happens to us those last years."
-"Don't you want to kill them all Kaito?"
-"I'm not telling you, it's been in my head for a long time, i have an immense hatred towards these people, i swear to make them pay for everything they have done to me and my family."
-"I see that we are on the same wavelength Kaito, those motherfuckers killed my whole family, i intend to take revenge on them."

this girl and I had the same goal, to destroy those who took everything from us, talking to her was very beneficial, I didn't get bored and I discovered human relations with someone other than my deceased family.
that night, I met the person who knew how to make me smile again, I thought that I could no longer be happy in my life.