Covid-19

That's right, as the the title claims, this story was going to be related to Corona.

Of course, I got this idea in the early stages of when the whole virus started. Honestly, I still remember exactly what I was doing (in school) when they let us out for spring break and said they'd only close school for two weeks.

Oh the irony.

So anyways, being stuck at home now, my following was still growing I believe. My memory is awful but I think it was in the 100's, maybe a little into 200 at the time. Not that it matters too much but of course I think it's so cool.

Sorry, rambled a bit-

Point is, I was bored and well yeah,
Here's the small peice of story I had made for that.
It was going to be a one-shot; Blueberry (Swap Sans) x reader
-------------------------

You take off your face mask and take in a deep breath once you step back inside your home. Well, the skelebros home.

You had been roommates with Sans and Papyrus for a while. About a year before this whole Covid-19 business. You had no where else to go and they were practically your family. Though, you did have a bit of a crush on sweet little Sans.

Blueberry, that was his nickname, was just so joyful and energetic. How could you not fall for him? You had yet to reveal your feeling to him though.

All the time you had to spend inside with him though, made it a bit harder to keep a cap on your feelings. Of course, Papyrus/Stretch, figured it out within the first couple of weeks of quarantine.

Stretch was still able to work but you and Blue's jobs had shut down for the time being. At least you didn't loose your job.

"Blue, I'm home!" You announce, wondering where he could be. You dont have to wait long.

"Welcome back home (Y/N)!" Blueberry yelled as he sprayed you with disinfectant before hugging you. You coughed a bit from the strong lemony fresh scent.

"Good to be back. Stretch still out?" Yiu ask, setting the few groceries you had on the ground as you take your gloves off.

"Yeah, but he should be back in a couple hours." Blue said as he picked up the bags and took them to the kitchen.

"Alright, so, what you wanna do while we wait?" You ask, tossing the gloves into the trash can and taking a seat on the couch.
Oh look, Napstaton was on.

"I'm not sure, I was hoping you had something planned." He answered, coming back and taking a seat next to you. You involuntary blush.

"We could play Minecraft?" You offer, swiftly getting up to search for the controls.

"Oh, yes! That sounds like fun!" Blue said as his eyes turned into those alluring blue stars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What a place to cut it off huh?
Yeah, I know, I'm so sorry you guys >~<

And if you were still interested in whatever else I had to say about it, I'll add that I would've started a 'series' if you will. Since the others were just ideas, I don't have anything written about them but essentially, if people had liked that one, I'd do more Covid ones with other skeleies.

But woe is me and some of you for I could never find a way to continue this nor the others.

With that I'm finished talking and I bit you well my dearest readers. I thank you for reading this book as well as all my others ^^

(Any ideas and such you see here in this book are open and free to be 'taken' into your own hands if you so wish, all I request is that you let me know so I can check out what you do with the peices I offer)
((Credit would be nice but isn't really required))