Tobecky

Ah yes,
The ship that started it all.

Looking back now, I realize I probably should have put this one out before the Covid one but oh well.

This one actually has a prologue and part of a first chapter.

When I started here on Wattpad, I figured maybe Wordgirl/Becky x Tobey type stuff would be my strong suit. No Matter What is my very first story after all, though, I'm sure if you've looked at it, that was obvious enough.

If you have, you may then be wondering what happened to it. Why isn't it done yet?

Well, the answer is relatively simple enough,
I have no clue what I was doing back then so I have no idea what to do with it now.

I left it at a very climax-like moment and every time I go back and see what I can do with it, I can't for the life of me remember what 13-14 year old me was planning.

I haven't and I won't give up on it yet though. It'll definitely take me a while to figure out exactly what I'm going to do with it (seeing how it's actually gaining attention lately) but I think I'll figure something out.

Enough ranting yet again,
Just a couple more details before I give you guys the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Title of this book was going to be:
What I Thought I'd Never Be

Description was:
Theodore McCallister The Third or Tobey as everyone called him in Fair city.
He's known as the supervillain boy genius that has a crush on wordgirl. He's had this title ever since he was 10.
The only problem with this all was that he never really wanted to be a bad guy. Sure he built robots to destroy the city but most of it was just to get wordgirl's attention,he never wanted to hurt anyone.
He's 14 now and he's ready to try and change,no more destruction,no more giant robots,and no more crushing on wordgirl.
__________________
Prologue;
He never wanted this.
He didn't want to be the bad guy.
He didn't want to be the reason his mother cried every night.
He didn't want to have a crush on someone who he knew would never love him back.
But he is.
He was the supervillain that used giant robots to destroy the city whenever he pleased,he was the one who made his mother worry about her son's future every night,he was the one who had an obvious one-sided crush on wordgirl and it had been this way for 4 years. 4 years and he finally decided that it was enough. He was going to change for the better once and for all,sure it was going to be tough,but that didn't stop him. With his pride and short fuse he knew it was going to be really hard, especially by himself. Tobey had no friends because he didn't think he needed them and that arrogance of his just made it harder on himself.
He wondered how he had delt with this sudden loneliness 4 years ago because now it felt cold. Not literally cold temperature wise but that was the best he could describe how he felt.
No one liked the cold. Why do you think so few people live in cold places? When it got cold everyone ran from it,trying to keep warm and just stay away from what was cold. Sure,cold things we appreciated when it was hot but you can only take so much cold before you freeze to death.
So that's all that tobey felt he was.
Cold.

Chapter 1- The Start

Tobey quickly shut off his alarm for school before it could wake up his mother since,he was already wake. He never went to sleep though,he had spent all night thinking about how he would even begin to change for good and how he would manage to do that all alone. They say that you can get through anything with friends but what if you don't have any? He supposed he would have to find an answer to that soon.
With that final thought he sat up in his bed and rubbed his very tired eyes before finally getting up and starting to get ready. His usual morning routine consisted of changing into his usual light blue long sleeve shirt, orange vest,brown pants,knee high socks,brown shoes,and finally his red bow tie. Then after he was sure that his tie was straight he headed for the bathroom to brush his hair and teeth. Once he was done with that he double checked to make sure his glasses were clean then put them on. Summer was over and today was his first day of sophomore year in high school, so he didn't need a jacket.
Finally ready,he walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. Yes he had to make breakfast every day due to his mom having to go to work at the same time he had to be at school,she just took longer getting ready since she's an adult and a girl.
Just as Tobey had packed her part of breakfast in her lunch box she zoomed by and took it,speed walking to the door.

"Bye Tobey,be good,love you!" Tobey's mom yelled,not even waiting for his reply, as she closed the door leaving the house silent. Tobey sighed.
"Yeah,love you too." He said in a monotone voice,sitting down to eat his breakfast.
He made pancakes,eggs,and bacon with a single piece of toast. He made sure his mothers toast was the type with cinnamon and chocolate on it.

               ----------Small time skip----------

Finished with his breakfast,he washed his plate and the pans he used to make the breakfast before walking towards the door. Tobey grabbed his backpack and a small remote from a table they had next to the door. Exiting the house,locking the door, then putting his backpack on,he pressed a small green button on the remote and one of his iconic robots appeared in front of him. The robot bent down and grabbed Tobey with one of it's giant hands then put Tobey on his shoulder before turning and walking towards the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, so there's that-

Not that I've fallen out of liking Wordgirl type stuff by any means, it's just difficult right now since I'm now more busy with my Undertale content.

I hope I'll get back on that one day soon too though, so we'll just keep our mind open and such.

Anyhow, thanks for taking a look in here again and see what I had to offer lol.
It's thanks to you guys I'm still even here at all.
I'll see you guys later ^^

(Any ideas and such you see here in this book are open and free to be 'taken' into your own hands if you so wish, all I request is that you let me know so I can check out what you do with the pieces I offer)
((Credit would be nice but isn't really required))