Just Smile Chapter 8

Old title; Reassuring

Well that's it, you were going to bed.
It was late anyways and you didn't really want to think about the "danger" that was coming your way.
Hopefully whoever wrote that letter was just some kid messing with you, right?
No, you cancelled that thought out because they seemed to know who your friends were......
Except, who the heck was alphys?!

You really needed to sleep, your brain hurt.
You would just have to think about this later.

You looked at the letter one more time and decided to at least tell someone about this before heading to sleep.
As you looked at the list, you were figuring out who to tell.
Frisk- in kitchen with everyone else; would attract attention X
Alphys- don't even know who that is X
Sans- literally your only option left; alone in living room ✓

After clearing all your opinions you started making you way to sans.
Making sure to act as normally as possible. But know that you think more about it,it seems really hard now.
What pace was right?
Short or long steps?
Walk quietly or make a little noise?
Look up, down, everywhere, nowhere?!
Ugh! Walking seems so hard all the sudden!!

You just decided to screw it and you (run/skip/ took long steps) to get to the living room. As soon as you sat down on the couch, sans looked over at you with an eyebrow raised..... somehow....... anyways that look let you know that you messed up on acting normal. Well at least he was the one that needed to know anyways.

"Hey, umm, sans?" You said, calling his attention. Again.

"yeah kiddo?" He asked, looking back at you.

"Uh, I'm not sure who wrote me this but they wrote that I could tell you about it." You quickly explained while handing him the note.

He took the letter from your hands and started reading it.
You just waited there to see what he would do and after a while he looked up at you quickly.
With wide eyes, again somehow, he looked around the empty room and then back at you.
He lifted the paper in his hands and proceeded to talk about it.

"look, I know you actually might be scared about this danger "hunting you down", but don't sweat it kid."
He said putting the paper back down on the couch.

"as long as you stick around at least me and my bro, you'll be safe."
Sans's voice and reassurance seemed to calm you down more. You found yourself feeling glad he was there.
But then your brain found a way to worry you again. (This is why sometimes I hate brains)

"A-Are you sure you won't mind that every time your around me that you have to protect me?"
You asked, wording your thoughts.

"yeah, yeah, don't you worry bout a thing."
With that he turned his head back to the T.V. and you were just about to get up but before you could he held up his hand to stop you.

"also you understand that you can't tell anyone else, right? especially my bro."
He wasn't facing you but you couldn't see his "pupils" anymore and that gave you slight chills.

"Yes, I know. I won't tell anyone else." You said, maybe a bit to quickly.
He turned his head back to you in amusement, he was chuckling a bit.

"hehe, don't look so chilled to the bone kiddo."
He was now full on laughing as you
(hid your blushing face in your arms/gave him your best death glare) but doing that just made him laugh more.

Ok, you had enough, you really needed to go to bed now. You got up still
(Hiding your face/staring him down) as you went upstairs to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Old authors note)

Sorry it's so short but I couldn't think of a way to make it longer,

Anyways see you in the next chapter