Just Smile Chapter 4

Chapter title;

Breakfast and visitors

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you and your family were done eating Toriel's delicious pie,night began to fall. Yeah you were curious about why they were being chased and shot at in the first place,but you felt that Toriel wouldn't feel comfortable talking about it since it literally happened hours ago.

"Oh my,look at the time. I should probably leave now." Toriel said while looking up at the clock, starting to get up. Your mom quickly got up to stop her.

"Oh no,please stay. It might still be dangerous for you to be out by yourself, especially at this time." Your mom said, trying to persuade her to stay. Your mom always like for people to be safe.

"Hmm,I suppose you are right. Are you sure it's alright for me to stay here with you?" Toriel asked just to make sure.

"Oh yes,of course it's alright. You can stay in our guest room for the night. Oh and before I forget,you can use our house phone to call anyone you need to that your staying with us." Your mom explained to her while pointing to the phone.

"Well,thank you so much for your hospitality. And yes I do need to tell someone where I am, excuse me please." Toriel said as she walked over to the phone. She dialed up a number and put the phone up to her ear and waited. Whoever she was talking to was very loud,it almost sounded they were yelling everything. They also sounded very worried,good thing she called them.

Toriel hung up after talking to that loud person on the phone for a while. She put the phone back on it's holder and walked back towards you guys.
"Once again I can't thank you enough for your hospitality." She said smiling sweetly.
"And another very big thanks to you Y/N,for helping me and frisk out of that....... Situation." Her smile fell a bit when she said "Situation" but you decided not to ask.
"Anyways I'll be heading off to bed now. Goodnight." She said then she turned around and walked upstairs to where the guest bedroom was.

~~ Time skip ~~

You woke up to your F/S alarm again so you (turned it off/smacked) it again. Then you got up to get dressed and ready for the day.You hear your baby sisters cry and then you hear them suddenly stop. When that happened you wondered why they stopped crying so fast.

You get up and make your way to there room and see that Toriel has one in each arm. You hear her humming them a calming tune. It sounded nice and child like..... It almost felt like you remembered something. (The first 2 people to guess the song get a shout out in the next chap. and a free digital cookie 🍪 ) when she was done humming the song to them they were somehow asleep again. When she saw they were asleep,she put them back down in their cribs. She finally noticed you and gave you a big smile.

"Well good morning Y/N. Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Good morning and Yes,I slept very well. You?" You asked back to be polite.

"I slept fine as well." She answered back.

"And thanks for putting them back to sleep." You said, thanking her.

"It was no problem at all,I'm glad I could help." Toriel said as she began to walk out of the room.

"Come along now,we better not chance them waking up again with us talking in here." She then grabbed you hand and walked out of the room with you. Her paw was very fluffy,in fact all of her was very fluffy. You liked fluffy things because they reminded you of nice and cuddly stuffed animals.
Once you were out of the room she let go of your hand and made her way into the kitchen.

"What would you like for breakfast my child?" She asked looking towards you and smiling. Wait....... Did she just call you.....her child?? (Eh,it's fine with me/I'll ask her about it later) you thought as you shook your head. You realized that you were just standing there so you quickly answered her question.

"You don't have to make us breakfast,you know that, right?" You said not wanting to sound rude.

"Oh yes I know but it's the least I can do for you and your family for letting me stay the night." Toriel answered as she turned around to look at you.
"And for saving us." She said before turning back around to the stove. You thought for a while before finally answering the first question.

"Um can you make F/F?" You asked hoping she knew how to make it.

"Oh of course my child. I can make that for you right now." She answered starting to make it. 'She called me her child again?' you thought as you walked into the living room and turned on the TV. You just shrugged it off for now,again.

~~ Time skip ~~

" Y/N,Breakfast is ready!" Toriel calls from the kitchen as you turn off the TV and walk to the kitchen. You sit down at the table as she sets the (plate/bowl) full of F/F down in front of you. It looks very good and smells even better. You bet even Gordan Ramsey could find anything wrong with it,not that he should try anyways.
"Enjoy." Toriel says before going back to the guest room. You just assumed she was tired again or something like that.

Right as you finish your (bowl/plate) of F/F,your brother comes down stairs. He quickly says good morning before walking over to get himself a (bowl/plate) of the F/F he just know noticed. You say good morning back and get up to (put dishes in sink/wash dishes).

After everyone had breakfast your mom and dad had left for work you and your brother were just watching TV. The twins were playing in their room with Toriel so it was relatively quiet. Then there was a knock at the door.
"I hope you do not mind but I asked a couple of friends to come over!" Toriel called from the room.
"Don't worry it's fine!" You called back as you got up to answer the door. You opened the door to see one very tall skeleton and one short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello. Thanks again for deciding to read my book. I'm pretty sure you all know who's at the door but
Lets pretend you don't.
(Actually stopped there because I ran out of ideas for chapter)
Anyways see you guys in the next chapter!!

________________________________________________________________________________

AT this point I'm just publishing this cause I remembered since I'm doing some stuff here again lol. Don't mind me and keep enjoying my past cringe, thanks!

Also, past me offering a shout out and a digital cookie is no longer redeemable.