Dust

This'll end up being one of the first just idea type thing that I'll put in this book.
Here more of thought of a title and then gave it a meaning.

So yes, this won't be very long, unless I ramble.
Which I can't really promise I will or won't end up doing.

This was one of a couple ideas I had when I was looking through my one-shot requests (sorry I take forever in those too) and after picking through the ideas with the help of a friend (you know who you are) I picked one so therefore I bring you the idea that did not make it.

^Holy frick, that's a long sentence.

The title of this one-shot would've been:
Last One
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last One;
Dust is busy working on killing whoever/however many people and monsters as he can while on a mission. Reader's the last survivor but she proves to be quite strong yet kind while fighting, making Dust reluctant in the end.
Interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep,
That's pretty much it-

At least, it for what I wrote lol

My friend that I mentioned earlier added a little bit to that idea, saying that the reader would actually almost kill Dust but of course, they wouldn't actually kill him. They'd/You'd only beat him enough to get him to give up/surrender.

Of course, with that said, of course working on the one-shot book a little more right now.
Before I drop another chapter of Darkness or even Day By Day, I figured it'd be better to knock out some, of not all, the one-shot requests I still have to do.

Any ideas and such you see here in this book are open and free to be 'taken' into your own hands if you so wish, all I request is that you let me know so I can check out what you do with the pieces I offer)
((Credit would be nice but isn't really required))