Just Smile Chapter 6

Old Title; Holy S^#* , The Window!

(Old authors note)

Omg!! I'm so sorry guys,I've failed you all on this book!! Here take this chapter,take it!*Shoves chapter in readers face*

I hope this makes up for my lack of updates,again sorry. ;-;

After everyone, except sans, helped clean up you were able to help papyrus make proper spaghetti. Now you, Toriel, frisk, sans , papyrus,B/N,and the twins were sitting down to what looked (and hopefully tasted) good dinner.
Toriel and sans looked hesitatent (sorry,I can't spell •~•) at first but once you said you helped cook they dug in. This made you wonder if papyrus was a bad cook.... Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. You stopped eating, which was hard to do,and looked at the time. Your eyes widened as you quickly got up and walked to the door smiling. Mom and dad are home!

You opened the door and embraced your parents in a big welcome home hug. They looked just as happy to see you and returned the hug. Your brother then walked over and gave your parents a quick hug too. When all the hugging was done your dad sniffed the air and raised an eyebrow at you, then your mom soon did the same.

"Um, Y/N, did something happen while we were gone?" He asked, probably already knowing the answer anyways.
(Why do parents do that anyways??)
Your brother quickly coughed and seemed to speed walk back to the dining room, leaving you alone to explain. You smiled nervously while they waited expectantly for an answer.

"Well......we um, kind of had a little problem......but don't worry were fine and no one was hurt!" You said trying not to get into trouble today.

"Well fine, we'll let it slip, just the once young lady." Your mom said as they both walked into the house.

"We made food if you guys are hungry." You said, giving the food as a kind of peace offering to them.

"Alright thank you and thank God up above." Your mom said, walking to the kitchen to grab some of the spaghetti.
Your dad smiled and ruffled your hair. You (giggled/smiled).

"Yeah thanks, we were both getting hungry on the way home and your mother didn't feel like cooking." He explained while pointing at your mom who was basically breathing in the food. Even papyrus looked impressed.

"Yeah, I try, but I also had some help." You said pointing to the skeletons. Your dad seemed to have finally noticed the two new guest and walked with you towards the table.
Once you reached the table your dad cleared his throat making everyone hush and look up. Well except for your mom who was still eating. Your dad faced the skeletons and put his hand out.

"Hello I'm D/N (dad's name) L/N." He said as papyrus was the first to shake his hand.

"WELL HELLO THERE D/N,I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS,SO NICE TO MEET YOU!" Papyrus said, making your dad smile.
As sans shook your dad's hand next a farting sound came out before either one could say anything. This made Toriel,your mom,your brother,the twins,frisk,and finally sans laugh while your dad blushed in embarrassment and papyrus face palmed in rage.
Once the all the noise calmed down sans wiped a blue tear from his face and resumed the introduction.

"heya,im sans,sans the skeleton." Sans said still slightly chuckling. Your dad finally calmed down and finally answered back.

"Well sans,I can tell you'll be quite a joy to have around." Your dad said,finally not knowing what to say for once. After that he also got himself some spaghetti and ate it just as quick as your mom did with some light conversation at the table while everyone finished up the food. Papyrus offered to wash the dishes as Toriel and frisk started saying their good byes and thank you.