Just Smile Chapter 1

((That's just a random picture I took))

I won't talk as much here but honestly, from how old this is, even I don't remember much of what I wrote-

So have fun I suppose :p

Chapter title: You and your family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to the sound of a baby crying followed by your older brother yelling at them to be quiet. Yep! Just another day in your life with your loud and crazy family! You take in a deep breath,and prepare yourself for the day ahead. ( good luck XD)

After finally dressing in all F/C, you head downstairs to eat breakfast. As you reach the bottom of the steps you smell your F/F being made, 'Oh this is going to be a good breakfast' you thought as you walked into the kitchen.

"Y/N!" Mom called you as you turned around to face her in the dining room.

"Yes?" You asked her stopping a few feet from her now.

"Could you please help me out with your baby sister here? She won't stop crying so I thought she wanted you." Your mom said looking at you with tired eyes. (Btw,you have this thing where you baby sisters stop crying when you're around)

"Of course mom." You said while picking up your sister. (please give me name ideas 😅)

She opened her eyes from crying and as soon as she saw you she stopped crying. You never knew why this happened but its a pretty cool thing only you could do. It made you feel at least a little bit special sometimes.

"Oh,thank you so much Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you my little angel." She said as she gave you a quick thank you kiss on the cheek.

"It's no problem mom. I'm just happy I could help." You said as she walked over into the kitchen.

"Well now that your sister is calm I can continue making the F/F." She said looking back at you.

"Mmmm,thanks for making that by the way. It's my favorite!" You said happily as you thought of having F/F for breakfast.

~~ Time skip ~~

After you and your family ate breakfast,you were just lazily watching T.V. You didn't even care what you were watching but it was family feud so you sometimes you would guess some answers now and then. 'ugh,how could they not not guess that! Even I thought of that!' you thought as the family on TV lost the last question. (Lol,here I am watching family feud while writing this. Maybe that's why I wrote it in here. 😉) After the show was over you switched off the TV and got up. You started walking to the kitchen to look for a snack but,the truth was that you weren't even hungry. You were just bored. ( Lol, #Me)
When you walked in the kitchen you saw your brother sitting at the table looking at his phone while eating some cereal.

"Hey big (bro/brother)!" You said as you sat down next to him. He just nodded in your direction,then you noticed the headphones in his ears. This is why he never listens,he's probably lost his will to hear words that aren't in a song. (Again,pls help me to come up with names.😅)

You got up and walked over to the fridge and pulled out some leftover F/F from earlier. You went back to sit down next to your big brother and started to eat the F/F. A few literal seconds later you heard the crys of two babies going off at the same time. 'welp there's my cue' you thought as you got up abandoning your F/F on the table.

You walked up the stairs towards the crying,you ended up in your parents room where you felt like your ears would explode from all their crying. 'geez you guys get louder the older you get' you thought as you walked over to your baby twin sisters. As expected when they saw you they stopped crying and started reaching out for you. As you reached out to grab them both you heard your Mom and Dad let out a sigh of relief from the corner they were in. (Lol)

~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this first chapter and please comment me some names for your siblings. Also please tell me what you would like to happen next. I just might do it.
Anyways I'll see you in the next chapter!

Words: 678 😌😓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dang,
Old me is kind of annoying-
And cringe-

Kind of glad I took it down after all,
I like to think the "new" one is better.

Any ideas and such you see here in this book are open and free to be 'taken' into your own hands if you so wish, all I request is that you let me know so I can check out what you do with the pieces I offer)
((Credit would be nice but isn't really required))