Just Smile Chapter 2

Chapter title;
Going out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up to your alarm playing F/S really loud so you (smack it/turn it off). You get up,do your morning routine,and then head downstairs to (watch TV/ eat breakfast).  So far your lucky to wake up first and have at least a few minutes of peace.

Aaannnnd you only got like two minutes of silence when you heard you brothers music blast from his room speaker.
'WAKE ME UP!!'
'WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!!'
'CAN'T WAKE UP!!'
'WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!'
'SAVE MEEEE!!!'

Followed by you sisters crying........ Followed by you parents yelling......... Followed by your brother yelling back.......
"Welp,I think peace and quiet just jumped out the window." You mumbled to yourself before getting up from where you were to go calm your sisters. What a great way to start the day.

~ time skip~
When that morning ordeal was over you and you family all gathered in the living room. It was like a family meeting kind of thing and when this happened you knew you Mom and Dad had something planned.

"Hey guys so since today is the fourth of July,we are going out to eat at F/R." Your mom said sounding excited. (I know it no where near the 4th of July but it's the only holiday I could think of that would make you guys go out to eat. I just didn't want a mountain of comments over this^_^)

Your sisters both started babbling excitedly,almost as if they understood. Which they probably could,who knows.
Your brother just nodded. You were (sitting there smiling/jumping up and down) in your seat.

"That sounds nice,thanks Mom! Thanks Dad!!" You said while (jumping/sitting).

"You're welcome." They both said at the same time.

"Now go get ready kids." Your dad said while walking over to the twins and picking them up.

"(Ok/Alrighty!)" You said. You then (walked/ran) up the stairs to go get ready. And just to be in the spirit of today you put on a pair of red jeans,a white sleeveless shirt with a blue blazer over it (blazer?? I hope I'm right) and a nice scarf that matched it all. Then you put on (red/white/blue) shoes. (And if you don't like those type of shoes just change it. Oh,and the purse is optional)

When you were finally ready you went back down stairs where your family was waiting for you. Your mom and dad apparently got in the holiday spirit and they wore red,white,and blue clothing too. They also dressed up the twins in those colors too. Your brother wasn't in any of the colors but you expected this from him,he never really cared about anything really and he was lazy but, one thing about him you enjoy is that if his family needs him he'll be there and he'll defend us with his life.

Anyways while this auther rambles on about random things (hey!) You were getting hungry.
So when you told your mom that you were ready,you guys were out the door and in the car ready to go to F/R.

-----------------------
Hey guys hope you are still reading this story and liking it. (Sorry it was so short)
So I actually have nothing to say this time so you are free to go! ^_^ *Casually kicks reader out the door*

Anyways guys I'll see you in the next chapter,bye!

Words : 680

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still cringing at past me, my goodness-