"...I pity you,"

Affogato sat in the room in silence. He still remembered the time where he lived with Dark Cacao. He liked it as he had a fixed place to stay and didn't have to keep running from family to family for shelter. He had fixed meals too. He could take what he wanted with the King allowed it and didn't have to be cold. But he would always go back to occasionally eating snow to make sure if he ever was abandoned again, he wouldn't have such a difficult time. Affogato broke into a couple sneezes once more, still being sick.

"Affogato,"

Affogato jumped, hearing his name as Caramel Arrow stepped in. "You should take a bath or something I guess," Caramel muttered, not really knowing what to say in this awkward situation. Bath? He read about baths in a book explaining how they worked and stuff, cause history and all. He just rarely took them. He only did so when he was living with Dark Cacao, cause... You get it.
(The reason they won't disintegrate because the water they drink and use to bathe is from soda streams, while actual water or sea water kills them. Only Sea Fairy and Frost Queen won't get soggy in salt water).

Affogato didn't actually understand the concepts of baths, but he did enjoy the feeling of them.

~Timeskip cause I'm lazy~
Affogato sat in the warm water, still a bit confused about its purpose. It sure did feel nice though! He remembered taking these when he was still with Dark Cacao. It was nice and warm. He still wondered sometimes why he was abandoned in the first place. He felt a bit bothered thinking about it, so he stopped.

no point thinking about things that make you sad right?

(Sorry this chapter was much shorter! I was at school when I wrote this so I was both brain dead and tired. I hope you forgive me!)