Birthday

"Hey... Affogato, when is your birthday?"
"Ah, 17 February. Yours?"
"Ah! Our birthdays are in the same month! Mine is 24 February!"

The two asked one another excitedly. "That means I'm going to turn 29 soon! And you're going to turn 28 soon too!" Affogato exclaimed to Caramel. They chatted for ages about how they were going to celebrate these two days. How they would get each other a cake and the snacks they would get for each other, how they might plan to go out themselves to have some fun. Affogato even planned on beating the crumbs out of Red Dahlia Cookie. But Caramel refused, saying that violence couldn't solve everything. Though, she did of course consider this. (Me, Siri Cookie: Should I kill Red Dahlia?)

So it was settled. They would go to a nearby cafe, order something's for each other, and treat the one whose birthday was on that day. On the the other birthday, they would get the same thing but switch this time. This is not only to make sure the two get the same out of each other, but allows them to bond too.

So, on the 17 February, off they went to the cafe and they got their food. Affogato got a rice bowl while Caramel got herself a noodle bowl. They got their respective favourite beverages, boba and affoagto, and dug in. "How's your food, Mr Fish?" Caramel asked as she adverted her eu contact to meet Affogato's. "Quite good. Yours Cara?" Affogato asked back. "Not bad either!" Caramel announced quite gladly.

They finished up their food and decided, that they would go to the library to chill. They looked through their favourite sections. "Mhm... I never knew there was a spell that could do such! I must note this down!" Affogato muttered as he flipped through the magic book. Caramels as reading a novel, allowing each word to sink into her mind and processing each paragraph slowly. At the end of the day, they decided to come back again.

So, when Cara's birthday came, they did the same. "So, what do you think?" Cara asked as she watched Affogato slurp up the noodles. "Not my favourite... But I don't mind it!" Affogato admitted. Caramel laughed. "Yeah. I don't think I can eat this that often. I'm more used to eating noodles,"

After Affogato paid the bill, they left to go to the library again.

Those two days were probably some of the best days every for three both of them. "I'm so glad I managed to spend time with you today Caramel," Affogato said. Caramel nodded. Caramel kissed him on the cheek.

And with that, they went home. The day had officially ended...