Not So Human

We can make her want to help.

We can make her feel a lot of different things

The fox hissed dark promises in his ear.

Stiles gritted his teeth, ignoring it once again.

"You know I would say I'm sorry about this but I'm really not" Kai sneered, ignoring Stiles inward struggling.

He pounced, teeth bared, aiming for Stiles throat.

Seconds before he bit into Stiles throat Kai found himself on the floor, Stiles baring down on him but...it wasn't exactly Stiles. No human stood before him.

A black and silver aura encased Stiles body, in the shape of a large black and silver fox, eyes silver and nine tails flaring out of the aura threateningly.

Stiles himself looked more pale but his eyes were silver and his teeth bared in a very animalistic way that humans could never really do.

Kai only knew of one supernatural creature that was a fox with nine tails...

"Kitsune?!" He gasped.

With ALL nine tails?

Suddenly Stiles stumbled backwards with a gasp and a cry. Clutching his head. Trembling and breathing fast.

Kai's shock disappeared to curiosity.

He stood up and now he knew he could smell the fox but this fox still smelt human?

The hybrid watched as Stiles slid to the ground, looking in deep pain.

Kai's hadn't seen a kitsune in ages, but never has he seen one like this.

"You're a fox, why pretend to be human?" Kai wondered.

Yes, why pretend?

"I am human!" Stiles shouted at both of them as he struggled for control.

At first Kai was confused then it made sense and then he suddenly laughed "Seriously? This-this human is your host? How pathetic"

The rage that was still there roared inside him. Stiles found himself saying "His more useful than he looks"

There was an edge of darkness to his voice. It scared Stiles knowing the Nogitsune was now strong enough to do that but at the same time it still felt like he was saying these words and not the Nogitsune, despite him knowing it was the Nogitsune.

Stiles gritted his teeth in pain as he felt the overwhelming need to attack Kai.

"You're struggling to control him" The hybrid said, amusement laced in his voice.

Stiles wasn't sure who he was talking too but his mouth worked on its own, the pure darkness in his voice made Stiles himself shiver "I may be weak now but we will grow stronger. We'll tear your head off when we do"

Yes, much stronger.

Kai's eyes glinted, he did like a challenge as he responded "We shall see"

The fox's rage vanished and Stiles was finally able to control himself properly. He gasped, trembling.

He stood up, shaky on his feet.

"Mmm, looks like you might not be just a useless human after all"

"Don't forget it" Stiles muttered.

"No, no, now I'm interested. How does it work? Do you cease to exist when it's in control? Or are you it's puppet?" Kai asked curiously but also again way to cheerfully for Stiles liking.

Stiles looked away but answered all the same " it's odd...it still feels like me, like I'm myself even thought I know I'm not. It feels like instead of me or him, it's just...us"

Kai smiled.

Stiles wasn't sure why he did it, it gave him the creeps.

"Not that I enjoy your company but it's weird for guys who don't know or don't like each other to be on their own in a basement for a long time. People might talk" Katherine's voice came from the stairs as she made her way down, giving them a smug look.

"What people?" Kai wondered amused.

She smirked "Exactly"

"That doesn't make any sense" Stiles huffed.

"Oh!" Kai said clapping his hands together "Turns out human, is not so human"

She blinked a little, raising her eyebrows.

"Kitsune and human. Thought honestly not sure who is possessing who" Kai said snidely.

Stiles felt the familiar anger grip him "Would you like me to demonstrate again?" Stiles growled.

Then the human tensed a like and blinked startled.

But this time it was strange...

His heart spiked a little in fear.

He...

Couldn't tell who has said that. Him or the fox?

Why...

Why couldn't he tell?!