Vulnerable

"So you're telling me that we're trapped in some sort of strange prison and there is no way out?" Klaus said, sounding skeptical.

Kai went and picked up the book he'd been obsessing over.

"It seemed a witch who was locked in here with us might have known a way out, using this book but he didn't explain to us what spell he was actually casting and it seemed the spell was using life force in some way, so I killed him in case it would harm us"

He handed the book to Klaus cautiously, who frowned as he flipped through it.

Stiles couldn't help but blurt out their frustrations with it despite not wanting to draw attention to themselves "No one here can read it or we would have been out of here already! We wish the bastard had told us what the hell he was doing. Can you read it?"

Klaus looked annoyed as he glanced up at Stiles after he had a look through and snapping the book closed with one hand.

"I can't help you either it seems"

The group felt a wave of disappointment wash through them all.

"Let me have a look Nick" Rebeca said, snatching the book out of his hand and flipping through the pages herself.

"Unless you've been hiding the fact you know another language from me I doubt you'll understand it either" Klaus said a little snidely.

Rebecca ignored him but made a disappointed sound as she as well, also failed to understand the language and she shook her head "What is this?"

"We wish we knew" Stiles huffed though they added "We do know that the witch performed some sort of spell to call upon their ancestors but that's it"

Though they wish they hadn't spoken when all eyes turned to them.

Klaus gave a menacing smile as he seemed to made a decision about something as he addressed Stiles and Peter directly "Forgive me but seems unfair that we've introduced ourselves yet you both haven't"

Of course it wasn't actually meant to be polite and they could clearly hear the tell me who you are or I'll kill you both in between the lines.

Peter said through gritted teeth, glaring at Klaus "I'm Peter Hale, you know what I am"

Klaus ignored the attitude for now. While Peter was introducing himself Stiles was thinking quickly.

They knew they definitely didn't want Peter to know what they were and they didn't want Klaus to remember them specifically but could the originals be able to sense they were different?

They decided to go with the safest approach.

"Stiles Stilinski, I used to be possessed by an evil fox spirit" They said, technically wasn't a lie, they weren't being possessed any more.

It seemed to work, both originals didn't seem to think about the fact they hadn't actually shared what they were or maybe they did catch it and just didn't care?

"A possession?" Klaus asked, sounding genially interested.

The possession was difficult for them to think about clearly, Stiles and the Nogitsune minds had been at war with each other.

Completely the opposite of what was going on with them now.

It was in fact now difficult to imagine themselves apart and fighting like that.

"Yeah, we prefer not to think about it" They said, which again was the truth.

Kai didn't seem to care that he knew they weren't revealing certain things about themselves to the originals thankfully and didn't point out the obvious.

Klaus was suddenly in front of them.

"You smell strange? You sure we haven't met before?" He asked, leaning in menacingly.

"I think I'd remember a meeting with you" Stiles replied, giving a nervous chuckle.

They still tecknically weren't lying.

Klaus hadn't met them before.

Inside they were feeling a mix of nerves and anger.

They hated being in such a vulnerable position.

The last time the Nogitsune had met Klaus it hadn't gone well.

Like at all.

Trying to posses an original? Not fun.

But then again having these originals here was sure to course more chaos in this house.

The more pain and chaos, the more powerful they could get.

They were sure with enough time and food they could get strong enough to deal with an original.

Klaus gave a small mocking smile at Stiles answer, stepping away, seeming to think Stiles answer was good enough "True, I suppose. I don't imagine anyone could ever forgot meeting me"

"Your ego knows no bounds Nick" Rebecca said, smirking at him.

They bantered with each other like they hadn't just been threatening to kill everyone here moments ago.

Stiles narrowed their eyes slightly once the originals were focused on each other.

His teeth gritting together in anger.

He still had his back to Peter so the werewolf couldn't see his dark expression.

Enough strength to tear apart some originals?

It would probably take a while to soak up that much chaos naturally but even when they'd been fully human, they always had a knack for causing chaos...

They'd think of something, they always did...

Hi! I don't have time to reply to any comments currently on my previos chapter because I am about to start work however I will do in my break, hope you enjoy my chapter and let me know what you think 😁