Are You Useful Little Wolf?

Kai muttered something, waving his hand over the body.

"What are you-" Peter demanded agitated but Stiles put his hand out, his look just telling Peter to watch.

The body gave a strange shimmer then vanished.

Kai said "I thought everyone wouldn't want a decomposing body in our lovely homely prison"

Katherine made an aha sound as she said "I wondered what happened to the other bodies"

"Other bodies?" Peter repeated, looking at them suspiciously.

"It doesn't matter, don't worry about it" Stiles said with a dismissive wave.

When Peter gave him a glare Stiles sighed and decided to use the fact Peter clearly still thought they were the same as before to their advantage.

"I'm still here, if your with other murdering psychopaths-"

"Hey!"

"-Then I wouldn't be here, would I?"

Peter however had to relent at that, his body relaxing a little at Stiles reassurance. 

Stiles decided not to mention that the reason why they hadn't been killed was because they fit right in. They were sure that if they'd still be human they would have been drained of blood by now.

Peter sighed as he said "So let me get this straight..." 

He pointed at Kai.

"Kai, a lunatic hybrid, vampire and witch, somehow that makes sense?" 

"I don't think I'm a lunatic" Kai huffed, pouting. 

"Psychopath might be better?" Katherine said playfully. 

Kai glared at her but there was no bite to it, then he shrugged as he said "Ah fair point" 

Peter pointed to Katherine.

"Katherine, um what are you?" 

Katherine smiled as she said gesturing to herself, her voice very clearly faking sweetness as she responded "Me, I'm just an innocent human trapped in here" 

Peter replied, raising his eyebrows "A human with no heartbeat?" 

She blinked a couple of times but then her smile widened, she wasn't at all upset about being caught, her eyes glinting darkly. 

"Oh, you can hear that huh? Guess you found me out"  

She was suddenly in front of him, no longer hiding her abilities, looking him up and down "You smell like a wet dog, however its an unusual smell, I don't think I've met your type of werewolf before" 

Peter grimaced a little at her sudden speed, looking very tense, however he still replied, trying to keep his voice light "There are different types of wolves?" 

"They start off as human and are turned into a werewolf if they kill someone" Stiles said calmly and lied "We read it somewhere" as Peter gave him a puzzled look. 

They slipped up a little using we in their I'm still fully human act, yet Peter seemed too immersed in what was going on in front of him, mainly Katherine scaring him, too notice their slip up. 

They actually had met some of those wolves in their time, the memories of a thousand years floating inside their brain, it was a little difficult too remember everything though, like their full human life, their full Nogitsune life seemed a bit murky however with the right prompts certain memories became a lot clearer and easier to access. 

Katherine breathed in deeply and she leaned in slightly as she said "Mmm, you actually smell a little inviting" 

That caused Stiles to look up, a protective feeling rising up inside them at the sight of her looking hungrily at Peter. 

"What did we say about eating the guests Katherine?" Stiles huffed, staring at her intently. 

She smirked at him playfully in response.

"Always do it?" 

However despite her teasing tone, she still stepped backwards, loosing the hungry edge to her.

Peter muttered, looking a little pale as Katherine backed of "Vampire, right, got it" 

"I'm sure a rooms probably appeared by now, want me to show you?" Stiles said, deciding it was best to get him away from the hungry supernaturals, they had also seen Kai tracing a vein on Peters neck as well... 

Peter jumped at the chance, knowing very well that his life had just been threatened and his instincts recongnising that Kai and Katherine were huge threats to him. He would be helpless against them, just like how helpless Gerard was against him.

Stiles gave them both a glare, especially Katherine just before they walked from the room. 

 She knew though they were playing nice, what that glare meant, too Peter it would just look like Stiles was protecting him from supernaturals they'd managed to build a friendship with, Stiles wouldn't want him dead right? 

To Katherine and Kai? It was a very different message. 

Back off, his my prey. 

Though it had been fun watching Peter kill Gerard, they were still a little disappointed they hadn't gotten to kill Gerard with their own hands. 

 Stiles wasn't sure if they wanted to kill Peter yet, however if Peter were to die in this prison it would be by their hands, no one else's.

They still wanted to rip Kai's head off at some point yet Kai was useful to them and might be too powerful for them to go up against yet, however the more chaos that was created around them, the stronger they felt. 

Now the question was, was Peter useful? 

 Stiles started to talk to Peter about what had happened as they walked up the stairs, making sure they babbled and could tell they were getting on Peters nerves slightly however the werewolf was clueless at Stiles real thoughts as they reached his new room that had appeared as if out of thin air.

They watched Peter enter his room, leaning a little on the open door. 

"-yeah its been mad, I was sure I would die but they're alright once you get to know them, but isn't this all so crazy-" They made sure, they sounded stressed but hopeful. 

Their eyes tracked Peter's movements when he wasn't looking, a lick of hungry silver seeping into the pupils. 

You'd better show us how useful you are to keep around, your life depends on it Peter.  

They didn't care if it turned out he wasn't useful... 

More food for them after all.