Klaus?

"I didn't even know this place had a small cinema, how big is this place?" Peter muttered, shocked once they ran into the room, locking the door behind them.

"Never mind that, everyone needs to help think up some kind of plan" Stiles, sitting down in one of the chairs.

Katherine and Kai had both woken up and both, feeling freaked out about what had just happened.

Everyone again looked at Stiles..

"Why are you looking at us?" Stiles groaned.

"You seem to know the most about those freak shows back there" Rebecca said.

"You are always the one with the plan" Peter said with a smile, happily throwing Stiles under the bus.

"You know about them too" They snapped.

"Not as much as you" Peter counted.

Stiles annoyingly didn't have a counter argument for that.

They made themselves feel better by imagining Peter screaming in pain and slowly dying before their eyes.

It made them smile and feel a little more relaxed.

Their mind a little clearer so they could think better at what they should do.

"The Dread Doctors can be badly effected by sonic frequencies, maybe if we have enough then we could overwhelm them? They also carry a lot of technology with them to help them carry out their experiments" Stiles said after a couple of minutes of thinking.

"We could steal they're equipment and use it against them" Katherine said, understanding where Stiles was going, without needing him to elaborate.

"Sounds like a great idea, any volunteers?" Kai asked sarcastically.

"You got any brilliant ideas?" Katherine said, narrowing her eyes at him and Stiles smiled a little that she was defending them.

"Well no but-"

Stiles interrupted heatedly "Then shut up, since it's our plan we'll go and we aren't effected by any electronic weapons they like using anyway"

They also were hungry and they hoped they could feed soon. They wondered what the Dread Doctors pain would taste like...

"I'll go as well, it beats waiting here with all of you" Katherine said though it was clear her comment was aimed at a certain originals.

"I'm so glad you'd rather hang out with crazy metal maniac doctors rather than us" Rebecca retorted.

"And I'd choose them over you both every time"

Rebecca's expression became stony and Klaus started to look a little irritated so Stiles quickly interrupted "So anyone else coming?"

Peter hummed "I would love too but well, no I wouldn't love too actually"

Kai who had been fiddling around with the cinema seats, closing them and opening them for his own childish amusement, turned to them and said "Since you both are going I feel I like I have no choice but to also go. The original trio right?"

Apart from Rebecca, Klaus and Peter, everyone else walked towards the door, prepared to take the Dread Doctors out.

Kai added smirking "Also in case you two decide to sneak off to make the most of possibly the last time together I'll also be here to make sure you both stay on track"

At the same time both Katherine and Stiles grumbled "Shut up Kai" as they walked out of the cinema. 

"Ah I feel like the third wheel" Kai sighed.