Memories Unlocked Part Four

Liam and Scott grabbed him by his arms and easily held him back.

"Let go of me!" Stiles hollowed but of course they ignored him.

"Stiles! Theo's been accepted into the pack remember?" Scott snapped like Stiles was in the wrong?!

"Funny how the plant works, it makes them ignore everything apart from the goal, I gave them, including what I am saying now. The goal was to remove the Nogisune from you. I had hoped the process would kill you since it was too weak to take control of you but I suppose your Dad must have taken the hit for you"

Stiles struggled in the werewolves grip but he couldn't get free no matter how much he tried. He just wanted to wring Theo's neck and the packs while he was at it!

Theo addressed the pack as he said "I think we better check that it has actually gone, Deaton?"

Deaton walked up to Stiles and robotically took some of his blood with a syringe who tried to take his arm away but Scott held it there and rolled up his sleeve.

Deaton dripped the blood into a bowl full of ingredients that helped identify supernatural entities.

Black and white smoke arose from the bowel.

The white smoke signified humanity while the black smoke signified the darkness, the Nogisune.

Scott swore under his breath and Deaton sighed shaking his head as he said "It's still there"

Lydia asked worriedly "What do we do?"

"Let me go and I'll kill you all, that's what you can do!" Stiles hissed, not caring that that was impossible, he knew he couldn't take them on but this fury wouldn't vanish.

As far as he was concerned they all were responsible for what happened to his Dad, they were just ignoring his dead body on the floor!

He did not care that they were being influenced.

"Stiles, we're trying to help you" Malia told him softly, looking at him in a pitying way.

As they talked no one noticed or even wondered what it could mean as the black and white smoke slowly started to mix in together.

"I think I know someone who might be able to help" Deaton said.

"Who?" Theo asked, curious.

"She is part of incredibly powerful Witch coven"

"Witches are real?" Liam asked, surprised.

The rest of the pack reacted the same as Liam.

Deaton nodded as he said "She might be able to help, it'll take a while to get there though"

It turns out when Deaton meant a while, he meant fifteen hours non stop on the road.

Scott, Lydia and Theo had decided to come along.

They had dragged him struggling and crying into the car.

"Your not just going to leave him there! Let me say goodbye! Stop pushing me! Let me see him one last time!"

Stiles cries were ignored.

When they arrived where the coven was, in a small and quiet town, next to some caves, Stiles was a mess.

His eyes were glazed over and it looked like he hadn't slept in years.

Scott had tried to chat to Stiles on the way there but only to be ignored.

"I think his gone into some sort of shock" Theo said, trying to pretend he wasn't enjoying Stiles trauma.

Stiles didn't fight but became like a dead weight himself that they had to drag to the meeting place with the coven, into one of the caves.

The witches all stood in circle, they all looked like they were brimming with power, their eyes bright in the darkness of the cave.

There was only one one light that Stiles and Deaton could see around with. Deaton was welcomed by one of the witches who he was friends with.

The witches told Stiles to walk out before them, he didn't move, his eyes still glazed over, not really there.

Theo dragged Stiles out in front of them. The cave was huge and seemed to accommodate at least over 500 hundred of them.

All of them Scott realised must be the towns residence.

He ignored how the witches eyes seemed to narrow as they looked at him before they focused back on Stiles.

Whatever they could see they saw it straight away.

Horrified gasps and cries came from the witches.

"They're merging! We must get rid of them straight away!" One of them cried.

It happened so fast.

In one single moment all of the witches formed circles around each other and Stiles and started to chant something quickly.

Stiles didn't have time to react.

Then some sort of strange mist surrounded Stiles, blocking him from view.

When the mist vanished, Stiles had vanished as well.

Theo blinked surprised "What did you do?"

"When an evil creature is near death we can step in and imprison it. The prison messes with time, you should be thankful you are not at deaths door Theo Reaken" One of them replied coldly.

Theo suppressed a shudder at their eyes turned on him.

He was thankful Lydia, Scott and Deaton were under his control or they would have seriously questioned this.

But he was happy despite the creepy witches Stiles was gone and wouldn't be interfering in his plans ever again, what more could he want?

"Stiles?!"Katherine's voice rammed them back to reality.

They let out a gasp of breath, it felt like hadn't breathed in a while, like they'd been holding their breath.

They were on all fours on the floor, panting hard, not remembering how they got in that position.

Sweat dripped from every pore.

Their hands slowly clenched into fists, so hard that their skin turned almost white.

The low lights in the kitchen then flickered a couple of times and then exploded, small shards of glass flying down.

Their eyes burned silver, glowing furiously in the dim light.

"Theo"

Now I'm done! Hope you enjoy these chapters! But yeah I wrote way to much, ha! Please let me know what you think and also while writing this long chapter I have decided that I will do a sequel to this story but it will probably take a while to get around too. I was going to leave this story open ended but now I do really enjoy the idea of writing more for these characters in this setting. Anyway hope you all have a good day!