Adding More To The Collection

Gerard watched Stiles like a predator tracking it's prey as Stiles said warily "It has"

He thought the boy might try some bravado or quick witted sarcasm but he didn't seem to try it. 

Gerard smiled at that, good he thought.

It gave him a delightful feeling inside at the clear fear he had caused in Stiles.

The young women asked, looking between them "You know each other?"

Gerard chuckled as he said "Oh I'm just a friendly old man, I'm a friend of his fathers. How's your father doing Stiles?"

Stiles said, his voice clipped "His fine"

Gerard found it fun that Stiles clearly didn't want this lovely women to know about their last meeting so he could milk this a little more.

The older man decided to push a little more, so he prodded a bit more, "How's Scott? We didn't leave on the best terms. I am sure we can come to some sort of understanding, don't you agree?"

Stiles looked increasingly nervous and worked up but before he could respond the door slammed open.

A young man Gerard didn't recognise, standing on the other end.

He stared at Gerard for a bit before he said "Who's the old man? What? Are we collecting people now?"

"Kai? What is it?" The young women asked, suddenly sounding less shy and more serious.

"You lot better come with me" He said with a clear fake smile and lead them into a different room.

Gerard realised it was a large Kitchen however what was most surprising was there was someone unconscious on the floor.

Kai said "His a Witch, I can sense it. A powerful one at that"

What? Witches exist?

Gerard didn't voice his confusion though, he didn't want to show any vulnerabilities.

He hasn't come across a witch before however he supposed all his focus had been on werewolves.

Stiles didn't seem to look confused either, he seemed to be opting to stay quiet which was unusual for him.

Gerard withheld a chuckle as he wondered if he scared the kid that much? He looked like he was scared, he couldn't even make eye contact.

Kai seemed to open his mouth then shut it, his eyes going to Gerard then to Stiles, deciding against what he was going to say.

He had been wondering why Katherine and Stiles seemed to be behaving a lot meeker than usual.

When the sick old man wasn't looking, a subtle shake of Stiles head and a small smile was all it took.

Kai grinned a little, they seemed like they were having fun, why ruin it?

Maybe he'd join in the fun too and pretend to be human?

The expression on the sick humans face when the truth was revealed would be so funny!

He wasn't exactly a fan of the fox and the vampire but he knew how to have fun!

The witch on the floor finally started to stir.

Stiles wondered if they were somehow collecting bad guys. Everyone here they were pretty sure, including themselves, would definitely be categorised on the evil-don't-touch- list.

They bet that this witch, wasn't the nicest guy around either.

The new person shot too his feet suddenly, body stiffening as he took everyone around him.

Stiles wondered if he knew what they and everyone else was, they did know that some witches could sense these things. Memories from hundreds of years ago, slid into their minds.

They had killed quite a lot of witches in the past.

Stiles felt their mouth begin to water as the new possibilities to feed themselves.

They of course made sure not to show this on their face.

They still wanted to have fun playing with Gerard before they revealed their new state of being.

Kai crossed his arms as he said cheerily "Would you like to introduce yourself to the group?"

The witch said coldly, his eyes narrowed "What? I'm not telling you anything about myself. You should be telling me where I am"

He actually seemed quite calm surprisingly.

Kai chuckled as he said crossing his arms "I asked first. At least tell us your name or I'll have to think up a nickname for you and trust me, you won't like what I come up with"

The witch glared even more at Kai, knowing by his tone that he would be coming up with something pretty insulting so he decided to relent.

He said "Markos, that's my name. Now, where am I and who are all of you?"