1

(Taehyung is cleaning the house)

(Character Identity)

- Kim Taehyung-Main Character-Omega -loves Jungkook

- Kim Taehyung
-Main Character
-Omega
-loves Jungkook

He saw jungkook going down stairs.

(Character Identity)

-Main Character -Jeon Jungkook -alpha-hate being with Taehyung

-Main Character
-Jeon Jungkook
-alpha
-hate being with Taehyung

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked holding the vacuum.

"Im going to my company" Jungkook said in a cold tone.

"What time are you going home, i will co-" jungkook cut what taehyung said.

"What the hell Taehyung! Stop asking so many fvcking questions!" Jungkook said, making taehyung shiver.

"O-kay." Taehyung said, looking down holding his tears. Jungkook glared at taehyung, then leave.

"Take care. " Taehyung said not enough to jungkook to hear.

Taehyung POV

We're 4 years engaged. Yes, 4 years and in that 4 years he didn't even love me once. im not the one who force him to be married to me. Because of my dad's company and Jeon's company, its kinda fixed marriage, but im the one who fall in love in the first place. You know love at first sight. Jungkook didn't see me as his husband, he treats me like no one. Even we're like this i will not give up because...

I love him

-

(Ding dong)

"Who's there?" Open the door

"Good morning baby~" irene said, enter the house

( Character Identity)

- Bae Irene

"Why are you here?" Taehyung said to irene.

"To take you to my house" Irene said, holding tae's hand.

"You know Irene that i am a married person" tae said moving away to Irene.

"But Tae he doesn't care about you" Ieene said
"And look you guys didn't even eat together in one table" walks toward tae and hold his hands softly again.

"Please Tae im here to love you and give you my attention" Irene said to tae. Tae walk to the dining table and he sat down.

"Hahaha, Bae Irene your alot to talk." Tae said, and he sign Irene to sit beside him.

"Look Tae your laughing (Irene smile), if your married to me i will make your every day happy" pout. Irene sat down beside Tae.

Taehyung pat Irene's head and he said "cute"
Making Irene blushed.

"Tae! Are you her- " Jennie cut when she saw Irene. Jennie pushed Irene not to hard where irene is.

"Here Tae" Jennie gave the box of cake.

(Character identity)

-Kim Jennie

"Ouch!" " OMG, Irene are you okay?" Tae shock. "She looks like okay tae" roll her eyes.

"Im not okay, she pushed me too hard" Irene rollplay.

"God Irene, your creating a story." Jennie said crossing her hands as she roll her eyes.

To be continued...

Luvyah🤧