6

"Can you talk to me?" Nara begged Taehyung. But Taehyung still ignores her

"I just want to.... " a hungry sound from Nara's stomach.  "Im sorry, I haven't eaten since this morning"      Nara added.

"Im done cooking, sit down" Taehyung said but not looking at Nara  "Okay" Nara smiles widely and she obeyed Taehyung.

Taehyung placed  the food on the table and he gave it to Nara. "Here" he said coldly.

"Thank you, even your voice is cold i can tell that your kind." Nara said and she starts eating.

"No problem" Taehyung replied to Nara's 'thank you' and he start eating too.

After they done eating, Taehyung collect the plates and he place it at the sink. When Taehyung is about to go upstairs, Nara called him.

"Hey" Nara said not too loud. Taehyung looked at her. "Please don't hurt Koo, he's a kind husband." Nara added.

"You can say that because you don't know how he treat me." Taehyung said coldly.

"Just give him some time." Nara said back.

"Don't worry, after this you guys won't see me ever." Taehyung said, he headed to his room. Nara looked at him with a confused look.

——

The next day 6:00 o'clock in the morning..

"So Tae will you let me see your art work?" Jimin said,

"Alright, i will show you." Taehyung chuckled.
"Your the best Tae" Jimin said and he followed Taehyung.

"How about you chim, when will yo-" Taehyung cut when he heard a noise going down stairs.

"Hey koo you know that i don't like that" Nara said to Jungkook.

"Why,  you don't like it? Its so cute" Jungkook said to Nara.   

"You know Koo let's just ea-" Nata stopped when Taehyung and Jimin catch he attention.   

"Good morning Tae!" Nara greet brightly.

Taehyung just look at them and quickly look away and he sat down.

"Mr. Jeon, the food is ready,  guys can eat" Jimin said.

Jungkook nod and he pull a chair to make Nara sat down. And they patiently waiting for food.  After Jimin placed all the food, Jimin sat down to eat with everyone. They eating quietly, no one dare to break the silence except Jimin.

(their position)

         IU   
       —————— 
Jk 
       ——————
         TH       JM

"Umm, So Tae what time are you going out." Jimin broke the silence.

"Later, 9:00 am why?"  Tae said looking at Jungkook and Nara.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked, looked at Tae.

"Just there, somewhere." Taehyung said continuing his food.  Jungkook nod and it's silent again.

A few minutes later, Irene enter the frontdoor and go towads Taehyung.

Jimin need to get some water because its not enough a 1 liter of water so he to go to the kitchen. When Jimin is in the kitchen he heard someone open the front door he door and he knew that it was  Irene.

"Baby im here!" Irene shout.   "Morning" Ta2e looked at her. Irene sat beside Taehyung and she hugged him.

"Good morning baby~" Irene said with a cheesy tone.

Jimin clears his throat "excuse me, we're here? Stop being cheesy in front of everyone?" Jimin said.

"Why are you here in your boss dinning table?, and do you like my husband(tae)?" Irene said and hugged Taehyung.

Earlier when Jimin get some water, so when Jimin is about to go to the chair that he was sitting earlier, he saw Irene ran towards Taehyung and she sat beside him so the position is like this....

        IU      JM
       ———————
JK
       —————‐——
        TH     IRENE

..... so Jimin had no choice but to sit besides Nara.)

When Irene said that Taehyung is her husband, Taehyung suddenly cough, cough and cough and cough.

"Didn't I tell you to eat slowly?" Irene said, giving him a glass of water. Irene rubs Taehyung's back, up amd down.

Taehyung look at Jungkook secretly and Taehyung knew that he is not happy. "Irene you can eat, im okay" Taehyung said.

"what's coming out of your mouth(the husband thing), eat this ham to silence your mouth" Taehyung said to Irene but not too loudly for Jungkook not to hear.

"Oh hi Mr. Jeon Jungkook, im Bae Irene" Irene offer her right hand, she introduce herself because Jungkook doesn't know her, but Irene know about Jungkook.

"Hi, Miss Bae" Jungkook shake  Irene's hand . "Why you didn't doorbell before entering my house" Jungkook added.

"Mr. Jeon, im always here you didn't know because your not always at home." Irene said with her straight face.

"Oh its that so?, I don't want this to happen again, even if you're always here at my house, you still have to knock, what you just did was trespassing " Jungkook said and he starts eating again.

"let's just eat and we're all getting late in our work " Taehyung said, gulping a glass of water

"if that's what you want, okay dear, let's eat" Irene said, she started to eat too.

(In the kitchen earlier Jimin know that it was Irene who entered the house, he knew for sure Irene will eat with them so before going back to the dining table, he get extra plate for Irene.)

When they finished eating and talking about things, irene decided to leave, she has work to do.

"Tae if something happens, call me right away" Irene said holding Tae's hands.

"Okay" Taehyung said back. "Im leaving, bye Tae" Irene said, hugged Tae then left.

"Im leaving too, Nara" Jungkook says goodbye to Nara instead of Taehyung.

"You should say that to your husband" Nara said to Jungkook. Jungkook smile a little and hugged Nara "okay bye" Jungkook pulled away from the hug.
"Take care" Nara said.

Jungkook go close to Taehyung. "I-im going" Jungkook said to Taehyung, making Taehyung confused.

"O-okay, take care" Taehyung said back to Jungkook.

Jungkook open his arms for a hug, but Taehyung didn't notice it so he asked... "do you need something?" Taehyung asked Jungkook.

"Nothing" Jungkook closed his arms. "Okay?" Taehyung smile awkwardly. Jungkook nod, he say a little 'bye' and he leave.

"I think he has a fever?"

Luvhyah🤧