3

"K-kim Taehyung?" Taehyung said with his teary eyes. "Yes" Jungkook said coldly tone.

"H-have you forgotten t-that we're married now, I-im Jeon now." Taehyung bit his lips not to cry.

"Your the one who forces me to get married so don't expect to much! Jungkook said not looking at Tae. And leave.

Im not the one who force you, we're married because of our family company. Taehyung said in his mind.

As Jungkook leaves, Tae's tears falling to his cheeks. Someone enter the room and run towards Tae

"Umm Tae are you alright?" Jimin Worriedly asked.

(Character Identity)

-Park Jimin

"Im okay chim" Tae calm himself. "I know your not" Jimin said, patting Tae's back.

"Im okay chim, dont mind me, instead cook for our dinner, I will go to my room" Tae said standing up from the couch.

Taehyung's room and Jungkook's room are different.

"Okay call me if you need something" Jimin said to tae. "Hmm" tae hummed and walk towards his room.

Jimin look at Taehyung and said "when will the day that Mr. Jungkook will loves you" Jimin goes to the kitchen.

At Tae's room...

"Hic.. hic.." tae's crying.

*phone vibrates* Taehyung wipe his tears and clears his throat. He act cool, he didn't even look who will call him.

ON THE PHONE
(Bold Taehyung, Italic jin)

"Hello Taehyung's speaking, how can i help you?"

Tae are you crying?

N-no *sniff* its just something enter my eyes

Aauggh o-okay

Are you okay is there something wrong?

No there's no aghhh.. im okay tae, im okay. I'll call you next time okay..

Oh okay

Jin hung up the call.

JIN POV

"Slow, i didn't e-even ask my b-brother how he is" Jin stuttered because of Namjoon hard thrust.

"You should moan louder," Namjoon sexily whisper in Jin's ear.

"Your innocent brother will hear you moa-" Jin cuts namjoon saying using his lips.

"What a good baby: Namjoon said to Jin. And they making love that night.

TAEHYUNG POV

I calm myself from crying, i meditate but i can't focus because Jimin is too loud.

Why Jimin is too loud?. I go to the kitchen and see nothing. I heard the noise at the front door.
And i see Jimin is talking to someone.

" who the hell are you?, your not allowed to enter this house" Jimin raising his voice.

"And who the fuck are you to not letting me enter to this house." The girl pushing Jimin.

Luvyah🤧