19

Its been a week since Taehyung and Jimin's crying session. In that days everything went smoothly. Taehyung now in the hospital with Seyeon, Jungkook's mom.

"good morning mrs. jeon, two days from now jeon Jungkook can go home. " Dr. Lee says as he smile and look at Jungkook.

"and it is better for your body to rest until it is completely healed. don't work first and just enjoy the days. You still need a proper rest until your wound heals" Dr. Lee continued, pointed at Jungkook. Like he was scolding him.

"I know you have a stubborn and naughty head, so i hope you listen" Dr.Lee added.

"Don't worry Dr. Lee, i know that Tae can handle this stubborn kid" Jungkook mom, Seyeon said as she tap Jungkook's head. While Jungkook is listening like a good boy after her mother scold him.

yeah, I hope it's that easy, even with this man's head Taehyung said in his mind, he mentally rolled his eyes, imagining what could possibly happen because of Jungkook's stubbornness.

"I will try my best mom, Doc  Lee" Taehyung says and he look at Seyeon and Dr. Lee.

Doc Lee smiles, ''then I leave it all to you Taehyung, excuse me mrs. Jeon, Taehyung i will take my leave."

"Thank you Doc Lee" Mrs. Jeon, Seyeon said.

Seyeon looked at Tae and she asked him.

"Tae, i know you can handle this big bunny here, take care of him, some of his memories are still not back. And i know i can trust you. "  Seyeon said pinching Jungkook's cheek

"Don't worry mom, i will handle this muscle bunny pig" Taehyung says as he ruffles Jungkook's hair

Muscle bunny pig? Both Seyeon and Jungkook question in their head

"Dada you are soooo cute" Jungkook says, he place his hand in his head to hold The omegeas hand, making taehyung blush due to sudden touch.

"Okay, stop that flirting thing in front of me. I want you two to know that i have 3 months business trip in US." Seyeon said.  "And i want to assure that you two will handle each other while im in US"

"Okay mom, just don't get stressed." Taehyung said. "Oh! I remember  told me that she have shooting in France for her concept comeback and for her vlog." Taehyung said, still playing in Jungkook's hair.

After some chatting of Taehyung and Seyeon, Seyeon to leave.

"Tae, Jungkook son. I need to leave i have to pack my things" Seyeon said,

"Sure mom," Jungkook said.

"Taehyung, you don't need to walk me all the way out. I can handle my self. Im a strong woman" Seyeon jokingly said.

"Tae take care of Jungkook hmmm. I hope his memory will back soon" Seyeon sadly said.

No mom, i hope his memory will never be back, because the old Jungkook will never care for me even once, Taehyung said in his mind.

"Okay Tae, im good here. Go back to Jungkook he is waiting for you" Seyeon kiss Taehyung's cheek as a Goodbye.

Taehyung wave his hands in the air as a goodbye to Seyeon who is inside her car.

When Taehyung look at Seyeon car disappear, he went inside the Hospital to Jungkook's room.

"Dadaaaaa~" Jungkook whines.

"What?" Taehyung answers while preparing their bag because Jungkook will be Discharge in two days.

"I saw mom kissing your cheek" Jungkook pout, acting like a kid.