22

"so we looked into each other's eyes" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung's angelic face from the side .

"Yeah,"His answer was simple, he didn't notice the alpha's look at him.

"then, that you love me at first sight?" The alpha asks,

"that's what happened" Taehyung says, he bit his lower lip when he realized what he just said.

"Hmmm" Jungkook hummed and nod in response.

There was a moment of silence, Taehyung suddenly spoke when he couldn't take the feeling anymore.

"Lets go, its already 10:46" Taehyung says standing up while playing his hands.

"Okay, lets go" Jungkook casually says, grabbing the omega's hand.

When Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, Taehyung immediately let go.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook asks.

"nothing, I'll bring the bag, you go first"

"will you hold my hand or I will do something that you dont want me to do"

"Go ahead in the car, I have something else to do" he didn't pay attention to what the alpha said, instead he changed the topic by letting Jungkook get into the car.

"you really don't want to"

-

(Ground floor)

"Mommy look at them" the little girl says, pointing at the couple.

"OMG! That couple there is so sweet!"

"I want that kind of relationship!!"

And, there is Jungkook carrying Taehyung like a kid, and his left arm is carrying their bag, full of Jungkook's things.

"Dicharge" Jungkook said, just in one word

"What is your room number sir?" The nurse didn't even bother how Taehyung ended up in that position.

"234"

"Okay sir, you can go. Everything is done" the nurse said

"Thanks" Jungkook coldly says.

While Jungkook and Taehyung walking to the parking lot, okay, just Jungkook is walking because Taehyung is in his shoulder.

Taehyung didn't stop wiggling, but when he realized that wiggling isn't enough to stop Jungkook and he is  worried about Jungkook's bruises, he decided to stop, cause its nonsense and Jungkook is not listening to him

"Jk, let me go" Taehyung whispered, while he 'soft tap' Jungkook shoulder.

"No, didn't i tell you that i want to hold your hands. Basically, holding hands" Jungkook said, still walking, finding where Taehyung park his car.

"This is not holding hands Jungkook" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, i know its not,"

"Let me down, then i will let you to hold my hands"

"No, i change my mind, i like this position, i can hold your beautiful ass" Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung want to say something back, but no words is coming out, instead the buried his face on Jungkook's neck

"Don't get flustered my wifey"

"Just walk faster, people are staring at us, its embarrassing, you idiot" Taehyung says still his face on Jungkook's neck.

"No, dont be embarrassed, let them know that you're mine, and you have a handsome husband and its me"

"Okay"

"Thats what i want Dada" Jungkook voice is deep yet sweet.

"Don't call me dada, its weird"

"Dada its not weird, its cute"

---

"Is this really our house? " Jungkook asks as he turn around looking the design of the house.

" yes it is, you even choose the design of this house" Taehyung replied with a smile, looking at Jungkook like a new kid, entering a different world.

"If i choose the design is this- our house, what do you think about the design?" He Asked confused.

Well, Taehyung get overwhelming about the word 'our' because Jungkook always says 'my house'.

"About the house, i actually like it. Its really big for  three person though."

"Mr. Jeon, Tae you're here." Jimin says as he grab the bag full of Jungkook's things.

"I will just place this to your room or Mr. Jeon's room?" Jimin asks Taehyung.

"We don't share room?" Jungkook asks in curiosity.

"Place that to my room chim, and Jungkook yes we don't share room " Taehyung smile bitterly. Jimin leaves.

"Why?" Jungkook asks sweetly.

"I'm a naughty sleeper so we don't share a bed-room"

'Ofcourse Im not gonna tell you that you dont want to share room with me' Taehyung talk in his mind.

"Let's be next to each other later dada, I don't care if you sleep mischievously" Jungkook said with a happy face.

"Well, if thats what you want" Taehyung said and scratched the back of his head.

"where is your room dada? I want to rest, we need to rest"

'I would prefer his room, because in my room, i just feel like  something is missing and besides, I can smell my favorite scent, his scent'  Jungkook said in his mind

"Upstairs" Taehyung replied, short but sweet.

"Let's go" Jungkook offered his hands.

Taehyung just stare at Jungkook hands and says

"You didn't even know where my room is" Taehyung giggled.

"well, offering hands is extra handsome points," Jungkook chuckled while acting like a professional    model.

Finally Taehyung held Jungkook's hand while giggling

Jungkook m, Ofcourse he didn't let Taehyung hands go. He even held them tightly.

They both laughed as they walked up the stairs.