7

"I'm going, chim" said taehyung, he took his key and his bag.

"are you leaving?, I want to come" Jimin said, pout.

"No, stay here. We have guess and you need to entertain her."  Taehyung said.

"Okay" Jimin said, with a snout.   "Can i come too, Nara said, smiling.

"you can't come, you might get lost where I'm going." Taehyung said.

"But i want to go to mall too." Nara said.

"I will call Kook to come with you." Taehyung said.

"No need, i don't want to interrupt him." Nara said back.

Taehyung nod and he said 'bye' to Jimin and Nara then he leave.

At the PAINTING SHOP. Taehyung enter the shop.

"Hi Good morning, i have a schedule from Mr. Jung". Taehyung said to Hoseok's assistant..

"Im waiting for you, please follow me Taehyung" Jisoo said. And Taehyung follow her.

Wahh, she's so gorgeous, is she the girl from back then? Taehyung said in his mind.

"Mr. Jung, he's here." Jisoo said, at the office door.

"Come in, don't mind the mess, sorry. " Hobi said. He sign Taehyung to sit at the right chair in front of his table.

"It's fine Mr. Jung" Taehyung sat down.

"Stop that formalities, just call me Hobi." Hoseok said.   "Okay, Hobi" Taehyung said.

"So i guess your here because of the painting that i told you to prove your painting skills, may i see it?" Hobi said.

"Ofcourse, just a sec" Taehyung said, he get the painting in his bag and give it to Hobi.

(The painting)

"This is awesome, this is really an art, I've never seen an art like this

"This is awesome, this is really an art, I've never seen an art like this." Hobi praised Taehyung.

"Thank you" Taehyung said shyly. He is really not used to praised by people.

"Wait, did you really paint this or you just buy it somewhere." Hobi said.

"Ofcourse not!, im not like anyone can buy painting somewhere. I paint that Sir" Taehyung said.

"How can you say so, can you tell me the meaning of it?" Hobi said. Seriously.

"I paint that  because i remembered something about him, as you can see there's a young man in
The paint. A young man who's not happy in his life. The boy who is tired of everything, he want to go back in the past but what can he do if he's already in the future, so the only thing that ge can do is look at the sky and said I WISH  EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT " Taehyung said with his sweet but sadly voice.

"What a deep meaning for a painting, i wish that boy will find his happiness" Hobi said as he smile at Taehyung .

Yeah, thats what i wish, to find my happiness, Taehyung said in his mind.

"Thank you Hobi" Taehyung said.

  "Yes" Hobi said. making Taehyung confused.

"Yes?, for what?" Taehyung said.
"You're hired" Hobi said with a smile on his face.

Taehyung was surprised by what Hoseok said so he just hugged Hoseok and Jisoo and said thank you at the same time. Hoseok and Jisoo said 'Your Welcome' in sync.

After their conversation, Taehyung said goodbye to Hoseok and Jisoo, and quickly went to the parking lot and started the car to go to their house to tell chim the good news. Taehyung arrived at their house and hurried to open the door to go to Jimin.

"Chim, i got a good news!" Taehyung shout as he enter their house.

"How can you say that!, are you crazy to shout it" Sunhee slapped Taehyung.

"Sunhee stop!" Jungkook calmed her down.

"Are yo okay Tae" worried Jimin run to Tae.

"Im fine, whats going on chim?" Taehyung said as he held his cheek because of the pain.

"Sunhee is missing" Jimin said patting Taehyung's back.

"how did that happen" Taehyung said.

"I don't know, but i think she follow you" Jimin said.

"What? She follow me?, but I didn't go to the mall" Taehyung said.

"What do you mean by that" "Jungkook said  in his deep voice. "So where do you have been all this time!?" Jungkook added. Shout.

"Who cares if i leave for a minute?, no one, right?.     
So why do I have to stay, if I have to do something outside the house!." Taehyung shout. "So don't blame me if something bad happens to her, I don't have the right to watch your 'dear love of your life' she's old, she can handle herself!." Taehyung added. And he walk out and go to his room.

When Taehyung entered his room, he closed the door loudly and threw the vase on the floor and shouted, ''why am I always the one to blame, did I do something wrong?!'. Ahhh! I hope that fucking bitch will never comeback!!".

After a minutes Jimin knock at Taehyung's room and said "T-tae?, they found Nara, you dont need to do something to yourself." Jimin said trembling outside Taehyung's room door.

Luvyah🤧