2

"God Irene, your creating a story." Jennie said crossing her hands.

"No!, im not. You pushed me to hard" Irene said.

"Really?, what if i push you to hard so that your saying is true."

"Hah!, i punch you, and you will punch me, the one who knock out will leave Tae alone. Irene stand up from the ground. "Go! Punch me!" Jennie punch the air.

And they started to punch each other like boys infront of Tae, and Tae is just standing there like his watching live in the boxing ring. As Tae standing there he made a decision to call some guards.

"Let me go, you bitch" Irene said to jennie. They realized that the two of them are already outside of Tae's house.

"Look what you've done, Tae kick us again because of you!" Irene shout at Jennie.

"Its your fault and your rollplay" Jennie leave.
"Hey! Why are you leaving im not done talking" Irene said and follow Jennie. "Whatever" Jennie roll her eyes.

"Thank god! Both of them are gone, its too loud if two of them are together. Taehyung said as he sat down at the couch.

"Ahhh, what will i do" Taehyung look at the chandelier. "I'll go to the company". Tae stand up and get the key at the table.

At the company.

Its been awhile since i get here. Tae thought

"Sir your not aloud to enter here" the secretary said. Tae look at the secretary up and down. Is that a formal dressing here? Tae thought.

 Is that a formal dressing here? Tae thought

(Thats the cloth. the girl wears, just imagine her face)

"Im here to visit Mr. Jeon" Tae said professionally.

"As I said sir, your not aloud to enter because Mr. Jeon is in important meeting.... or should i say, I will make him mine" the secretary whisper the last sentence but its enough to here.

"What are you talking about?" Tae said raising his brow. "You will make him yours!?... are you out of your mind!?

Because of  Taehyung's loud voice, he caught Jungkook and Mr. Wang attention.

"Can you repeat what your saying you bitch!" Taehyung attacked the girl.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook said enough to get all tae's attention. "What are you doing here!?" Jungkook pull Tae's hands.

"That fucking girl said she will make you to her!" Tae trying to attack the girl. "WHAT!?" Grab Tae and leave.

At the house

"What got into you" Jungkoook trow Taehyung at the couch. "Kim Taehyung, Don't embarrass me in front of many people specially at my company!" Jungkook shout at tae.

"K-kim Taehyung?" Taehyung said with his teary eyes.

--

Jungkook don't want to public his relationship with Taehyung. Even with Jungkook's friends. No one know except their parents, siblings, and some of tae's friends.

Luvyah🤧