Ready...And...Go.

"You ready?" Axir asks as he stands there with dark eyes.

I clap him on the shoulder and walk past him to grab my sweater. "I was born for this" I say. "I've waited for this my whole life!"

"Why?" Axir asks as I zip my sweater up.

I look at him then smile "You really wanna know?" I ask.

He nods "Kid, if you don't come back by some miracle than I'll never know." He says.

I think then smile "Good point" I sigh then stretch my arm. "It started with my dad" I say. "He went to the Hunger Games."

"Thirty seconds" The automated speaker says as I stretch my legs.

I smile at Akir. "He was killed when I was three. I was alone in my district and that was a very bad thing to not have a dad. It meant you were the omega of the group and just like that I was forced to fight for every inch." I walk to the tube I'm suppose to get in. "They refused to let my district participate because we were considered 'savages'. so I had to wait. I swore that if I had to wait one more year I'd kill the boys in my district."

I get in the tube as the automated voice says "Twenty seconds"

I roll my neck. "I've got this problem. I've been around violence my whole life and now I crave it when it's gone." I look at Akir again who is listening with furrowed brows. "If the Capitol didn't kill my dad I wouldn't be like this."

"Ten seconds." The speakers says. "Please enter your tube."

My eyes fall on Akir and a cold blooded look comes over me.

"The Capitol has forced me to kill and murder people just so I wouldn't get assaulted. I intend to win this game at any cost." I say as I pull my hood up. The tube starts to rise slowly. "Than, I'm going to kill the Capitol." I say finally before Akir is out of my sight.

Lofht floods over me as the ceiling opens up.

I stare at the ground until the ground stops moving. Finally I look up and see I'm in the middle of a field with an aircraft on the ground filled with supplies.

Around it on their own pedastles was the contestants. I picked out immediately who was going to die. The timer counted down from forty in lit up lights.

To my left was Katniss who looked panicky and was eyeing the bow and arrow perched on some luggage.

She finally looks at me, eyes widen and scared.

When she sees me I lift my hand and salute her.

Her eyes go wider as I look back at the pile of stuff.

Adrenaline coursed through my body and as my body got ready for the run.

Three seconds left on the timer.

Two...one!

A loud buzzer sound went off and I immediately run to the aircraft full of supplies.

A lot of people do too even though some run away from it.

I don't care what anyone does because I reach the aircraft first.

I garb the sack of throwing knives and bow and arrow then jump on a crate and start throwing knives at people.

Each knife lands in their throats and they fall.

When I'm out of knives I use the bow and arrow.

A boy runs up to me with a machete and swipes at my ankles.

I flip over him then shoot him in the back.

I then realize that it's the boy who threatened to kill me the first time I stepped foot in the training room.

"Ironic isn't it" I say to him as he slumps to the ground.

A girl attacks me but I duck and kick her into another girl who turns around and kills the girl too.

It's a massacre everywhere and yet, it's extremely quick. People start to run into the woods and chase people away. Soon it's only me and a little girl with black puffy hair.

I recognized her a little actually. Her name was Rue and she was only twelve I think. She was hiding behind a crate and had blood splattered on her face.She was staring at me in terror.

I stare at her and see her fear.

I'm too nice. I grab a backpack and toss it to her. She scrambles to catch it and I nod at her. "You better run before someone comes back."

She stares at me in amazement before she puts the backpack on and runs.

I watch to see if she makes it into the forest and she does.

After she's gone I get a backpack and everything I need while I do a headcount of the teenagers who are dead. Eight all together that I can see. I killed five of them. Pretty good all things considering.

I fill my backpack with the necessities, weapons, food, and water. I sling it over my backpack and see a gas mask. That's just my style. I should go soon before people run back.

I pick it up then look at the hidden camera in the ship. I stare at it then give it a dark smirk before I pull the mask on and walk away with a machete in my hand.

As I'm slowly walking into the forest I hear yelling behind me.

I glance backwards and see a group of three running towards me. Two boys and a girl. They were charging towards me with the intent to kill.

"I'm gonna kill you!" One boy yells.

One lunges for me and I vault over him then flip over the other guy while grabbing the girl and holding a knife to her throat.

The two boys pause. "The thing is," I start "During training you kinda revealed your feelings for her right?" I look at the larger boy. "So I'm making you a proposition. I could either kill her, kill him, and leave you with a bad injury so the many enemies you have can finish you off how they see fit." I tilt my head to the side "Or I let you walk away, I go into the forest, leave her and disappear so we can meet again when you're better matched for me. Your pick."

The girl grunted as she tried to push me away.

They're answer is taking too long. "I'm bored" I say as I start to drag the knife across her throat.

"The second one!" The bigger boy yells.

I pause then look at him. "Little late but fine." I say as I node my head to the side. "Turn around and close your eyes." I instruct. They begrudgingly turn and I tale a few steps to the forest.

"I'll kill myself before you can touch me. Even if you were the last man on earth!" The girl said when we're deeper into the forest.

Oh my gosh, she thought I was going to rape her!

I snort "Sweetheart please, if you were the last girl on earth and we had to repopulate the world you wouldn't be able to stop me." I let her go and push her forward. She stumbles then turns around quickly. "And secondly," I add "I would rather go extinct then get down with a girl like you."

She watches me as I put my knife in my belt and jump up to grab a branch then swing myself up. I see a few people traveling towards us and look back down to her. "You better find your boyfriends before this herd of people arrives. I get the feeling they won't have the same opinions as I do."

Leaving her, I climb away.