butterbeer

The clock was around 11am when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and was met with a brunette Hufflepuff.

"Ehm hi." I said surprised.

"Hi, I'm not disturbing right?"

"No no, I just didn't know you'd be here."

"I just wanted to ask if you wanna go to the three broomsticks at 1?"

"Yeah."

"Great I'll be here then."

"Great."

I closed the door and leaned against it as I smiled.

...

There was a knock on the door and I opened it and saw Ava. Wow haven't seen her in a long time, even though we share dorm.

"Hey, why did you knock?"

"I don't know I haven't been here in long so it feels weird to just walk in."

"Oh well it's your dorm too so don't worry about knocking."

She just smiled and walked in and just as I was about to close the door Cedric showed up.

"Hey are you ready to go?" He asked as he leaned against the doorway, he wore a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. He looked good.

"Yeah I'm just grabbing my coat."

I turned around and saw Ava starring at us with wide eyes, she was probably shocked.

"Oh hey Ava." Cedric said.

"Cedric. Have you seen Sebastian?"

"Yeah he's at the library."

"Oh okay."

I grabbed my coat.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We walked in silence, I'm not very good at conversations. Maybe this isn't a good idea, maybe I should've thought this through I'm no-

"What're you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing I just realised that I'm not a very good talker."

"No don't say that, tell me about yourself."

"Not much to say."

"Well not to be rude but I've realised that you're often by yourself. Why's that?"

"I don't really like anyone here. In third year people here changed and for a moment I did too but then I realised what I was doing and I just stopped being around people. They only disappointed me."

"Wow. That's....deep."

"I don't know, just the truth."

"I hope I have a chance to make you change you mind about me." He chuckled and I joined.

"There might be a chance."

"I'm glad."

We smiled and then looked away blushing. We had some small talk the rest of the way and soon we were outside of The three broomsticks. As we got inside Cedric offered to order and I found a table. He came to the table a few minutes later with two butterbeers.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

We sat down and I looked around at the place, this place was so cozy, kind off prefer this over my dorm.

"So Cedric, why don't you tell me about yourself." I said trying to come up with a conversation, he chuckled and began answering.

"Honestly not much, I'm an only child. Everyone I've spoken to have told me I'm lucky not to have a siblings but I don't care I've always wanted one. I would even ask for it on Christmas and birthdays." We both laughed.

"Well I have an older brother and honestly we don't talk much but it's nice to have him around."

"Why aren't you talking?"

"I don't know he has other friends and he's practicing quidditch almost everyday and still has perfect grades so he doesn't really have time for me. But honestly I get it who wants to be with their siblings? No one."

Suddenly I realised I never let him finish.

"So I assume you never got your wish from Santa." I joked and he chuckled.

"No but this summer I got a dog, you should see her she's the cutest thing ever. I got her at the beginning of the break and she was this tiny puppy but she actually grew a lot during the summer. I've been trying to get her to learn tricks but I'm not very good at it." He blushed and I laughed.

"What's the dogs name?"

"Lucy." He said as he had a small smile on his lips.

"I miss her but I know my parents are taking good care of her."

We sat in comfortable silence for a while until he spoke up.

"Hey you said your brother goes to this school?"

"Yeah. He's in seventh year so one year older. Eric Lewis. Do you know him?"

"Eric Lewis???!!?! He's the most popular guy at school."

"What, you want me to fix his autograph for you?" I teased.

"Shut up I'm just saying."

"Yeah yeah, should we get going?"

"Yeah."

We talked about small things during the way back and as we got closer I realised something.

"Hey how do you and Ava know each other?"

"Oh she's dating my best friend Sebastian."

I froze.

"You're friends with Sebastian and -"

"And Justin. Unfortunately. No he's actually nice sometimes. Why?"

"Oh nothing."

We got to outside of my dorm.

"Well this was nice, I would love to do it again." He smiled.

"Yeah I had a great time, I'll see you around."

"I hope so." He said and brushed some hair out of my face with his fingers. Then he leaned in and I realised where this was going.

"Well goodbye then."

"Oh yeah g-"

I closed the door in embarrassment.

A/N: I'm really excited for this books but it feels like people won't read it.

Should I continue with this and the one shot book or should I just write oneshots?

Thoughts on the chapter?