"pleased" *smut ishh*

Cedric's pov:

When I woke up the next morning I instantly had a smile on my face when I felt Katie's arm around me and remembered the night before.

She looked so hot when her eyes rolled like that and her back arched.

She tasted amazing and seeing her pleasured was pleasure to me.

That morning I went down on her again and I was thankful for once that Ava was with Sebastian.

I kissed her before i left. She blushed so I took it as a good sign.

Right now it's been a few days, almost a week since that, interaction?

We spoke a few times, kissed a few times and decided that I would spend the night at hers this weekend.

The night was here and right now I was laying in bed with Katie, watching Twilight.

Don't know what I think about it but she seems to enjoy and it kind of became our thing so yeah.

I looked at her and she looked like she was in deep thought. She kept squirming in her place and she looked at bit unsure when she met my eyes.

"What the matter love?" I asked her.

"I eh- Would- I've been thinking."

"Okay?" I asked suspiciously.

"You have pleased me a lot." She said in a quiet voice as she blushed.

"Go on." I said and crossed my arms over my chest as I smirked in pride.

"Stop. Well I've been thinking and I wanna..sigh..please you?" She said nervously.

"Really." I asked amused and turned on.

"Yeah...you want to?"

I took her hand in mine and placed it on my hard erection causing her to inhale.

I let her hand go and leaned back watching her, excited.

She moved her hand back and forth, rubbing me over my sweatpants.

I groaned and told her to keep going.

I could tell she was nervous when her fingers shook as she pulled down my pants and boxers.

My dick who was painfully hard sprung out and stood up and she looked at it and licked her lips.

She grabbed it with one hand and stroked it. At first it was slow and lightly but she added more pressure to it and stroked me faster as I moaned at the feeling of being close.  

"That feels so good oh gooooddd." I groaned.

She stopped and when I looked at her she pulled her hair up in a ponytail and leaned down.

She licked me from the base to the top and sucked on the tip before taking more of me in her mouth. I moaned and when I noticed that she was more used to the movement I brought my hand up to the back of her hair and pushed her a little deeper and then made her keep that pace. She stroke the part that wasn't in her mouth with her hands.

Seconds later I came.

I moaned loudly and panted.

"That was amazing." I smiled at her.

She smiled and leaned down and gave me a kiss. I brought a hand up to her throat and pulled her in for a deeper kiss. She whimpered in my mouth and her tongue entered my mouth.

Best night ever.

And she's starting to really warm up to me.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"Pleased." I smirked.

A/N: felt bad for Cedric in the latest chapter of my oneshot book so I decided to give him this.

My fyp is currently filled with a bunch of imagines and as a Wattpad reader I'm NOT complaining.

Currently reading "Birthday girl" by Penelope Douglas because we love dilfs😩😩