strangers

'From strangers to friends, friends into lovers, to strangers again'

2 months later

Katie's pov:

We don't speak to each other anymore. We haven't for a while.

In the beginning he used to stay outside of my dorm trying to get me to open the door and talk to him. He would try to speak with me in classes and the corridor.

I always gave him the same answer 'I don't t wanna talk to you so just stop'.

After a while he finally stopped.

What he did is just something I will never be able to forget which is why I can't forgive him.

I can't believe anything he say anymore.

I sighed and continued to read another book Mia recommended.

Mia and Ava has been the only reason to why I'm even going up in the mornings, laugh, go to classes and socialise.

Ava helps me get more mad at him and Mia tries to make me think about something else. Sometimes Ava and Mia starts to fight a little over how different they deal with the situation but in the end we all three laugh at it.

There was a knock on my door and when I opened it I was faced with Eric, my brother.

When he found out about Cedric he immediately went to my dorm and we talked for the rest of the night and I made him calm down and convinced not to beat Cedric up.

Although it would be a little nice to see Cedric suffer. Just a little.

"Hey sis." He said and gave me a side hug.

"Hi."

"What're you reading?"

"Just some book that Mia wanted me to read." I shrugged.

"You should come see the game tomorrow. We're up against Hufflepuff. Might be nice to see me win over him." He said and smirked.

I rose my brows and the shook my head as I chuckled.

Cedric did become a captain after all and even though I hated to admit it he was good. I sometimes saw their practices and a game and he's really good. Makes everyone feel wanted and included in the team.

I blinked and looked at Eric.

"I don't know I-"

"Pleaseeee." He whined.

"Maybe. I'll ask my friends."

"You have friends?"

"Um ouch?" I said offended.

"Yeah yeah go cry. See you tomorrow. I'll win." He said and looked at me to make sure that I was coming there.

I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~

I bounced my leg as I watched the game.

It was currently 70-70 when Cedric suddenly got the Quaffle thrown at him causing him to fall to the ground.

Everyone gasped including me and looking to see if he was alright.

I saw Eric up in the sky looking at him and holding his thumb up which only meant one thing.

He did this on purpose.

~~~~~

I sat nervously outside of the hospital wing as I waited to get in.

The door opened and out walked Justin and Sebastian. Ugh.

"Well well well look who's here. Came to visit your boyfriend? Oh that's right he never was he was just using you." Justin smirked.

I couldn't take it anymore I stood up and walked up to him.

I threw a punch at his jaw causing his head to fall back a little.

"Why don't you just do everyone a favour and shut the fuck up and don't be a dick. No one here even likes you." I scoffed.

I saw Sebastian trying to hold himself for laugh as he looked down at the ground.

"And you're not much better Sebastian, if only you knew how much you destroyed Ava." I said and shook my head.

Even though she was constantly being strong around me i sometimes heard her cry at night when she thought I was sleeping.

I felt bad that she broke up with him because he didn't tell her about the bet but she constantly claims that she's happier without him.

I scoffed and walked inside.

Cedric laid down on the bed as he held on to the side of his stomach.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. Dumb question.

His eyes widened slightly and he instantly sat up against the headboard.

"Yeah, a little."

"Good." I said without thinking and shook his head and laughed.

"Yeah good. I guess I deserve it."

"I don't really like you but you don't deserve it. My brother was dumb and took out his anger on you. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." He said and smiled.

His hair was messy and his cheeks were a little pink. How dare he look so hot right now, I'm trying to be mad here.

"So-" he started but I interrupted him.

"Well I should get going. I'm sorry again." I said and turned to walk out.

"Katie." He said making me turn around.

"I miss you. Please let me fix things." He said and I felt tears sting in my eyes.

"I don't want to have any sort of relationship with you. There's no point in trying to fix things because I will never forget it." I said.

"I'm still gonna try." He said and stood up walked over to me even though it looked like it hurt for him.

His hands cupped my cheeks and I let him.

"I know I hurt you and I hate myself for it. But I'm not ready to give up on us, I'm gonna get you back."

I gave him a small smile, not really sure how to feel, and then I walked out.

A:N brb just gonna 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭