"friends?"

Katie's pov:

I don't know why I'm surprised.

He was just so nice and genuine. Or that's what I thought. I really thought he wanted to be with be because he wanted to get to know me.

Well he wanted to get to know me naked.

Boys.

Things worked fine for years. I promised myself not to fall into a trap again.

But guess what? I did it.

Well at least he wanted something to do with me. Even if was only sex.

I should've realised it. I mean he wanted to swim with me in our underwear, we kissed and he even invited me to his dorm. Even his friends were away, it was just us.

It all makes so much sense.

I was walking back to the Potions classroom to leave a book I had forgotten when I bumped into Hermione at the door

"Oh I'm so sorry." She apologised.

"Don't worry I've bumped into two persons these last weeks, it's most likely my fault." I laughed and she joined me.

"Well I'm gonna leave the book." I said and smiled awkwardly.

When I had left the book and turned around she was still standing there.

"Do you wanna do something?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I've seen you in the library and I've always wanted to speak to you but I just never found the courage. Maybe we could go now?"

"Yes. I'm so glad you're asking because I've been wanting to speak to you too."

"Let's go then." She said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the library excited.

" She said and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the library excited

I'm so tired. We've been here for hours.

"So Katie what's happening in your life?"

"Nothing much. I go to my classes and then to my dorm. Maybe to the library sometimes." I shrugged.

"Honestly same. Except if I'm with my amazing friends." She said sarcastically.

"What Harry and Ron seems great."

"Yeah Harry is great." She stated.

"And Ron?"

"Well we fight a lot."

"About what?"

"Everything. On the Yule ball he was mad at me for going with Viktor Krum because he was the 'enemy' even though he always begged for his autograph."

"Sounds like he was jealous."

"Wouldn't surprise me honestly. It was obvious he wanted to go to the ball with Viktor."

I laughed and she looked at me questionably.

"I meant jealous because he wanted to go with you." I said and laughed at her expression.

"Me? No way."

"Wait that would make sense. What was the last thing you fought about?"

"Umm maybe that Cormac wanted to speak to me. Ron said that it was bad if I started dating him because he would only 'use me'."

"Oh my god he's so in love with you."

"What no way. Never. That's just dumb that's co-"

"Hey Katie." I voice I recognised said behind me.

Turning around I saw him. Cedric Doggory. Aka action hunter. No wait scratch that nick name.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Can we talk?"

"I don't really th-"

"I'll just go, I'll see you later Katie." Hermione interrupted.

Thanks Hermione. Thank you sooo much. That was sarcastic.

He sat down on the couch in front of me.

"I know words can't make up for other words I've said but I just- fuck I-I'm sorry. Telling Justin that I was interested in you is something he would never understand. He doesn't see the point of relationships, he only wants sex. So I didn't wanna bother telling him the truth. Instead I just told him something so he would drop the subject."

"I get that it's just, I really trusted you. And I thought you had interest in getting to know me so it kind of hurt."

"I know that and I'm so sorry."

"It's what ever. I just don't know if I wanna continue getting to know each other like that."

"Oh." He said and looked a little....hurt? Good.

"I just have to find my trust for you again. It might seem like I'm overreacting but I-"

"No it okay. I understand. You're not overreacting. I broke your trust of course I wouldn't expect you to just forgive me. I'm gonna prove myself that I really like you." He said and smiled at me.

Damn, why does his smile have to be so beautiful?

"Friends?" He asked.

"Friends." I nodded and he smiled.

"Yes." He said and did some sort of fighting/beating in the air to show his happiness and I only chuckled.

A/N: kind of lost hope for this book but it's only the beginning and I know a few people that will read this so it's worth it<33

Wonder how long Cedric and Kate will stay friends.....

Also Katie made a new friend, Hermione. Excited to have her be a part of the book.

Emma Watson and Hermione Granger have my heart so of course she had to be included!

I also have to come up with a new way of her meeting people. Literally Cedric, Mia and Hermione have been because of that.......