landon

Katie's pov:

I heard from people that Cedric was out of the hospital wing and is now fine. I've seen him around a few times as well.

He seems happier now, his smiling and laughs. It makes me happy.

Even though he hurt me it hurts to see him sad as well.

I was currently in the library when I heard a few girls whisper.

"And the fact that he dated that outsider girl just showed that he doesn't really have high standers and that he would date anyone so I'm pretty sure that he would go out with me."

"Yeah but didn't he date for at bet?"

"Yeah that makes sense, did you see her? I'm so much hotter."

The girls laughed and I tried to keep myself cool and not say anything.

I tried to reach for a book when someone behind me grabbed the book. When I turned around I was faced with a boy.

"Here. You looked like you had trouble getting the book." He smiled and gave me my book.

"Thanks." I said and was about to go when he started talking.

"You're Katie right?"

"Um yeah. Do I know you?"

"No but I've seen you around. And I know your brother a bit so I've heard a little about you."

"Well what have you heard?"

"His other friends said that you were very pretty and they didn't lie about that." He said.

"What a charming man you are." I teased.

"Well I had to tell you." He shrugged and smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Landon. Davis. Uh Landon Davis."

"Oh well I'm Katie. Lewis. Katie Lewis." I joked and he nervously laughed.

"Do you have any plans Katie?"

"Not really, why?"

"Well maybe we could hang out, we could walk around here or get a butterbeer or something?"

"Um sure, we can go to the three broomsticks?" I asked.

He nodded and we walked to my door, so I could leave my book and then we left.

When we got to the three broomsticks I found a table for us and I told him that I could go and order.

When I waited for our drinks to be done Cedric stood beside me.

"Katie."

"Cedric." I nodded not looking at him.

"How are you?"

"Fine."

My drinks were done and I carefully grabbed both of them.

"Oh are you here with Mia?" He asked.

It was obvious that he tried to make us friends again but I didn't feel like talking to him.

"No I'm here with someone else."

"Who?"

"Uh he's name is Landon. And he's waiting so I should go." I said and nodded my head in Landon's direction.

Cedric saw who I was talking about and he looked a little sad but quickly covered it up with a small smile.

"Well I hope you'll have a gre-

"Ceddy." A girl screamed and threw her arms around him.

"Have you gotten us a table?" She asked.

"Uh no I-"

I didn't hear the rest as I walked over to Landon.

"Here you go."

"How do you know Cedric?"

"Oh we're friends I guess."

"Okay cool."

I smiled not knowing what to say.

"How come I haven't seen you around?"

"I'm in Ravenclaw so we don't have a lot of classes together and also I'm mostly at my dorm if I'm not at practice." He shrugged.

"You play quidditch? Then I should have seen you before." I said and knit my brows as I thought about it.

"It's alright you know me now and that's what matters." He smiled and I smiled back.

"Yeah I guess so."

We talked for a long time, until the three broomsticks closed and when we walked back we talked more. I laughed so much.

Soon the year is over and it's so much change since I started this year.

I'm happy for all of my friends and the new friend I made today.

A/N: and we're introducing LANDOOOON

what do we think so far?

posted a tiktok of 'the bet' cast (robsjawline_)