boyfriend *smut*

Cedric's pov:

It November now. A little bit over a month left until the bet is over.

Why did I agree to do this?

Im starting to really like Katie. Maybe a bit too much.

But i mean how could I not?

She's perfect.

I know nice is a boring word to compliment someone but she really is the nicest person I've ever met, im not joking.

The more time we've spent together I've realized that im not even doing this because of the bet.

I love having her close to me.

Her laying on my chest while I'm stroking her hair is the best.

I've decided that I'm gonna tell Justin that I'm not doing the bet.

I want this with Katie to be real and not a bet.

And if I end it now and get to explain to her she will understand and be thankful that I told her.

And hopefully she will be so happy that I was honest that she will continue dating me.

Well I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet but I'm going to.

After practice in the locker room I told Justin I had to speak with him so the both of us waited until everyone left

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I can't do the bet." I said in one breath.

"Why not? You like her?"

When I didn't say anything he laughed.

"And here I was worried that she would be the one catching feelings. This is great." He smirked.

"Yeah yeah I like her, so what? I wanna be with her, in a normal relationship. So drop this bet, just forget it."

"Yeah we'll see." He shrugged that smirk not leaving his face.

Can I beat him up?

"Justin." I warned.

"Fine I've already forgotten." He said and placed a hand on his heart and nodded.

"You better have."

When I reached the door he spoke up.

"Yeah forget about being the captain then."

"Yeah." I shrugged.

Katie is more important than quidditch I'll tell you that.