🖤 "I'm sorry."

Requested by @fuckthispieceofshit

After years of being inside a darkened void, Y/n, saw light from the misty sky. She reached for it, she poke the white light which went through. Curious, she ducked her head through, she saw a cave, a dirty one at that.

Filled with Palismen, horrid stench of dead corpses that were littered on a table with a set of instructions of a 'Grimwalker'. Y/n shook her head, she stepped out of the pocket of light. She looked at herself from head to toe, she wore a cloak of moon, sun, and stars that shined brightly. Almost like an angelic figure more like, she walked around with questions in her head.

"How long I was gone, stuck in that place?"

"Where's my Palismen? Where are my friends?"

"Where's home?"

"What year is it?"

"Where's Phillip?"

All the question rang like a bell in her mind, weak and frail.

Wait, who's this Phillip?

Then, an object sway through into her stomach, she didn't felt any pain only nothingness however, she turned around to see a disheveled man. He bares a knife with was smaller then an average stick, wore clothes that stink of rotten corpses. His expression showed that of a insane man who haven't come to terms of life, or maybe even himself.

"Get out! You fiendish witch!"

Shouted the man, with the intention of enragement. Or it was something else, wait, it was someone familiar. Y/n felt her memories came back to her. The shared, fond memories of her best friend, Phillip Wittlebane.

"Phil!"

Y/n ran over to him, but Phillip pushed her back.

"No! Stay back!"

Y/n took a step back, she knew something was wrong with Phillip. But she continued to take a step towards him.

"Phil, what's going on, what's with the get up, where's your bro—"

"I said get back!!"

Phillip screamed, he shoot out a fire glyph from his hands, it grazes Y/n's arm. Y/n hissed in pain.

"O-Ow..."

Y/n said quietly with her smile being meekly, Phillip was taken aback with the fire able to graze her skin but then gritted his teeth, "Get out, I don't want see your face ever again!"

Y/n's expression never changed as she continued to walk over to Phillip, who glared at her. Y/n trudged over to Phillip, Phillip added fire glyphs onto his pocket knife and slashed onto Y/n's skin, which eventually bled through her cloak.

Phillip looked at her, in disbelief, he unknowingly dropped his knife onto the ground as he started to grip his hair.

"Get out of my head, my life. Please..."

Y/n reached her arm out to Phillip, pulling him into an embracing hug. He tried to push her again but it was too weak for him, Phillip then broke down into a sob, clutching onto Y/n's robes.

"I'm sorry."

Phillip said with a broken voice, repeating it. Y/n smiled tenderly, "It's ok, we can talk later about this."

Phillip pulled away from the hug, looking eye to eye to her.

Y/n poked his face, specifically on the forehead, "You're still shorter then your brother, you asshole."

Phillip chuckled nervously while stroking his beard, "Hehe you're still using foul language after years of confinement."

"Ha! It was hard at all! Just a bit of a shake in my old head to remind my best friend."

Y/n stick out her tongue as Phillip laughed, it was so long since he ever laughed.

Y/n then flicked her finger at his head, "I see you've grown a beard upon my absent."

Phillip touched his face, "Heh, I should really shave this hunk of junk off."

"Yeah you should, I regret seeing you with a beard."