💚 "Maybe I have grown to like her."

The night skies shined a hue of purple and pink as two witches in the middle of the forest, perfecting a spell.

Steve drew a circle on the ground as Y/n thought about what could be lurking in the Emperor's mind, a tragic accident happened? Something comedic or something private, something embarrassing? That what's she's wondered after Belos told her not to enter his mindscape.

(Flashback)

"May I enter your mind? Maybe if I enter into your mindscape, we can find a better way for your curse."

Belos pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed before he stared at Y/n. "You are NOT going into my mindscape, never in a million years."

Y/n frowned a bit before continuing, "Why not? Surely there's nothing to be afraid of, besides I'll keep it to myself and not tell anyone about it."

Belos walked to Y/n before he put his hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Y/n, please, I forbid you to enter into my mind. It has it's secrets, like yours. So do not attempt to do that act, it's the Titan's will."

Y/n nodded, "Good, now you are dismissed."

Y/n walked out the portal room as she smirked, unfortunately, Y/n wasn't a great listener. "Mmm imma do that cuz screw the rules!"

(Flashback end)

"You finished with the spell, Steve?"

"Not yet, Mrs. Y/n, but it will soon!"

Y/n rubbed her hand together with malicious intent, "Good, remember the plan alright? You go back to the castle, you shall watch on Belos and see if he falls asleep or conscious. Which means the spell worked, copy?"

Steve raised his hand over head, "Copy!"

Y/n then reached into her bag, she pulled out a sort of device with cat ears, Steve reached his hand out and grabs the strange device. Steve stared at it puzzled as well as shook it around before looking back at Y/n.

"Mrs. Y/n, what is this device?"

Y/n pulled another version from her bag as well, "Well Steve, this is a device that allows you to speak to me from far away or in a different place."

Steve did a "ohhh." before nodding vigorously. "You got it! Just be safe, who knows what's in store for you."

Y/n chuckled, "No worries, I just take a quick peek on each memories that are important." Steve looked at Y/n with a concern and skeptical look, "Are you sure you're going to be safe?"

Y/n smiled softly, "Don't be so worried, I told you I will be fine, Steve."

Steve looked in both direction before nodding slightly, Y/n's face turn into pride. "Good, now, let's get this show on the road."

(Timeskip)

Y/n waited by the trees as the walkie talkie began to crackling with static, "Y/n, this is Steve, do you copy, over?"

"Yes, I do hear and copy, over."

"Man, it's a relief, I'm currently outside of the Emperor's castle, when I give you a signal. You enter through Belos's mind, and since I'm the only guard to standing next to Belos. It'll be kinda difficult, over."

"K, got it! Over."

Y/n then hung up on Steve as she waited for a good 15 minutes before a whistle crackled from the walkie, signaling to enter right now. Y/n dropped the teleportation potion on the circle drawn spell. She raises a foot and stomps onto the vial, which started to ooze yellow liquid from the broken glass.