💜 "I'm here."

Requested by @AmityBlightFan

Y/n coughed up blood from her mouth as Belos walked towards her. He cringed at the sight of blood leaking down on the ground, "Dear, if you're going to bleed out. It better not be all over the ground, it's already a pain to see you exist, vile." Belos seethed out before he kicked into Y/n's ribs, crashing her into a nearby wall, Y/n yelled out in pain as she continued to coughed out large quantities of blood.

Belos frowned, "Don't disappoint me again, and the consequences will be worser then this." Y/n groggily kneeled down to Belos. "I'm s-sorry, my liege, I understood my mistake." Belos rolled his eyes, "You better be, now leave and get out of my sight." Y/n then up, stumbling out of the doors behind her.

The Collector then emerged from their hiding spot as he watched Y/n walked out, leaving a trail of crimson blood. He turn to look at Belos, "Hey, man, don't you think that was harsh?" Belos cocked a brow, "Getting protective for her now?" Belos said with his usual expression plastered.

"No, no, of course not. But don't you think that was inhuman or mundane, besides I want play with her forever!" The Collector said playfully but laced with concern and agitation.

Belos scoffed, "She's just a mistake, I knew it from the start, she's too sensitive about everything." Belos said coolly, "Don't you dare talk about my sister like that!!" The Collector yelled out suddenly before covering his mouth. Belos stopped in his tracks, slowly turning his head towards the child.

"Sister? Do you really see her as family now?" Belos said with a sadistic smile. "I'm the only family you have now." Belos said coolly, the Collector groaned in anger as they pointed at Belos, "When I get out of this prison, I will kick your butt straight into the walls!!" The Collector screeched out, flailing their arms. Belos stifled a chuckle, "Never in a million years, Collector."

The Collector, this time, wasn't in his usual mood of playfulness. He was genuinely mad of someone they called as a sister, they growled before zooming out towards the door. "Where are you going, Collector?" Belos inquired, "I'm going to see Y/n and see if she's alright." Belos groaned, "Her again? She's useless to our plan, let her wither away."

The Collector sticked out their tongue as he zipped out of the room.

The blood pounded in Y/n's ears. Her heart thudded in her chest. Her hands shook erratically with dread. Her feet tingled. Her vision disfigured, as if she were looking through a fish-eye lens. She had to get away. She couldn't stay near that damned man any longer. She couldn't look at him any longer.

There was too much of a risk of someone walking out of it and trying to talk her out of her decision to leave the Emperor's Coven. She was stranded. Run, and she could cause another mistake. No running, and she was still too close to what had happened.

She bursted into her room as she threw her uniform of to the side, took a long, slow deep breath, then rounded the corner of her room, out of sight out of mind. There. They wouldn't know she was there. No one wouldn't follow her, care for. She was out of sight. That was all that mattered.

She clutched around her arms, her hands wrapped so tightly around it that her nails dug into her arms. Breathing was hard. Really hard. As if she'd just run in that Coven scout training again. The pool of blood slowly pouring below her at every second.

She cried harder, her chest growing tight as bile rose in her throat. She sobbed so hard with crimson mixed in her salty tears, she breathed heavily with the room spinning with white noise visible in her ears. "Hey, you there?" Y/n jerked her head up to see a familiar silhouette of a jester-like child in front of her.

"Oh, hey Collector, how is it going?" Y/n manage out to say as she chuckled dryly. The Collector sat down next to her, "What happened to you?" Y/n turned her head up to the ceiling.

"I messed up on a mission to kill a Selkidomus for Belos to harvest it's skin. But it was a mother with her child, and I couldn't bear to kill it. It reminded of my mother y'know, so I came back empty handed, you know the rest."

The Collector's heart sunk, it reminded how he slain Titans or capture and collected rare creatures for fun. He didn't know the extent of his powers, he felt what the others felt about him. A monster he thought, he watched Y/n shedding tears from her eyes. "My dear friend, I wanted to leave this stupid coven but all options are not even there to help myself out. It's been so tough, I really want to be at peace."

The Collector's shadowy face contorted with sadness and boiling anger for Belos. They turn to Y/n, gently poked at Y/n's shoulder. "Can I do something to you for a second?" Y/n looked around the room before shrugging. The Collector grinned before he pulled out his pinky finger, Y/n took it and light flashed a few seconds with a clothes change.

"Damn, Collector, why you do that for?" The Collector giggle, "I want to do something with your hand real quick." He promptly move Y/n's hand around. "Hey sis!" The Collector said with admiration, "When I'm free, I will protect you from that boomer with my super duper cool powers." The Collector then pull out a piece of paper from Y/n's drawers.

He then drew a messy drawing of him and Y/n, at a hill dancing as they watched the stars flew by. "Y'know sis, I always wanted to play a star game during a comet. Maybe even ride on a comet!"

Y/n smiled, "Haha, maybe we will, someday."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.