💟 "Going soft for me, Slimeball?"

(Requested by @QErgonix)

Darius POV:

I sat down at a nearby table as I sipped on my drink, being fabulous and proper as always. I heard a shuffle behind me, a familiar face poked in front of mine. "Hey, Slimeball." Y/n smirked out a grin. I chuckled as I set down my drink while getting up from my chair, "Well if it isn't my favorite illusionist."

Y/n smiled, "Aw gee, really? I thought I was less of a favorite then Adrian." I scoffed before crossing my arms together. "He's just a cheap theater kid with bad taste in acting. You're different than that guy." I said with visible annoyance, Y/n snorted, I break up into a smile as I walked over to Y/n.

I looked into her eyes as I felt something wrong with her. I put my hand on her shoulder, directing her attention from the walls to me. "Y/n, is something wrong? You're staring into nowhere again." I said laced with concern. Y/n chuckled weirdly before putting her hands on my hand, "No I'm not, I was looking at the uhm bedpost." Y/n said with her voice cracking a bit.

I sighed, "Y/n, if you don't tell me what's wrong. I can't help you, and you can't help yourself." Y/n's E/c eyes darted slowly, analyzing the words I said. Y/n's lips quivered a bit before saying, "Nothings wrong, I'm fine, everything alright. I'm not upset, I'm not . . ."

Right after saying those words, Y/n began to shake and scrunch her face with tears pouring out of her eyes. I flinched back at the sudden movement while Y/n gripped tightly on my hand. Her legs collapsed down to the ground, following with a large thump.

"Darius, I, I can't take in all of this. I'm not ready to die, I don't want my friends to die, I don't want you to die on this sick day. I'm afraid of dying because I don't want to leave all of you. There's so much things we haven't done together, stargazing, going somewhere fun, or a date at that matter."

My voice went dry, I winced at the words she spouted out, I squatted down at her level. I gently grabbed both of her hands with one hand with the other caressed on Y/n's tear streaked cheek. "It's true if we can't do those things together alive, but who said we can't do it in death?" I said softly, I swirled my hand together to make two abomination rings.

I placed it on her hand and one on mine, I looked back her with a reassuring grin. "See this ring? When you or me die, we are still connected to each other. So we're never alone in this cruel world."

Y/n's eyes glimmer in admiration, before I felt two arms wrapped around me. But I hugged back, "Hehe, going soft for me, Slimeball?" I laughed, "Who said I'm going soft on you? Maybe somewhere, elsewhere, I'm not." Y/n grinned, "Nah, you are, you big dummy."

I smile, I leaned over to Y/n and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before winking. Her face then became a shade of red, I chuckled, "Where's all the ambition now huh?" Y/n pouted, "Somewhere else."