💜 "I'm here." Bonus

*Collector breaking free from his disk*

Belos: SHITTTT

Collector: You're in deep shit you cringe ass nae nae BITCH!!

*Procced to give Belos hell*

Or alternatively, a long story about Belos getting his ass beat Nezuko style, not just a flick.

Belos was about to slash the Owl House gang, starting with Y/n. They look away in fear as Belos was suddenly stopped by a familiar face, "Whatcha playing?" The Collector said as they smiled at Y/n. While Y/n's face beamed with relief and happiness.

"Collector!" A nervous Belos said, the Collector's smile fade away as he turn around ready to give him hell. "You're free! Just as—"

Belos was then thrown against the wall as Collector teleported into Belos's face, "Yeah, Yeah, whatever. It's bullshit, you're lucky I didn't just kill you with a flick. But since you hurt my little sister, you don't deserve a get out of jail pass but something much worse."

The Collector said straining his voice all together, "Say you like to fly like Tinkerbell?"

"What is Tinker—"

Belos was then yeeted into the red sky before getting pulled back, "AAAAAA WTF WAS THAT!?" The Collector laughed, "Ok ok, how about do like Daki or Nezuko?"

"What the heck are—"

"JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"

"Ok ok fine, er, Daki?"

"Ok! A Nezuko was the real answer."

The Collector then teleported behind Belos before kicking him, Belos hit against the walls as he choked up with blood. The Collector then made doubles of themselves, which disoriented Belos. Belos roared with fury as he swung his monster-like arms to find the real one.

The Collector then teleported on Belos's back and kicked him against the ground, he then repeatedly stomping harshly on his back and head while laughing manically before he stopped. "I'll grant you mercy if you answer a simple question!"

"W-What is it?"

"Bedrock or Java?"

"Wha-"

"Tic tock Phillip!"

"Ok ok, uhm, bedrock?"

"You suck!"

Oh come o—"

The Collector then stomped on his foot on Belos's head, which splattered everywhere. And on the Owl House gang, "Hey sis!" The Collector shouted out towards them. Y/n waved excitingly while Hunter and the gang leave to question reality.