💚 "Imagine being a boomer."

Requested by @VixenXNomjoon

Belos's POV:

"Y/n, let go of the sheep."

"Never!!"

Y/n has been struck the common mold, again. But never mind that, right now she is holding a bunch of sheep captive under her arms. Pretty endearing and already showing her motherly instincts I guess, "Phillip, pretty please, I want to name them all. I want to dye them with all sorts of colors! Like blue, pink, red, green, or orange!"

I rolled my eyes as I turned my arm into it's goopy form, I then gently picked up Y/n from the group of sheep. "Nooooo." Y/n said quietly but also continuing to whine. I sighed, it's hard dealing people like her but she's an expectation. "Y/n, you need to rest so you'll won't come back to the sheep stables til you're better."

Y/n puffed out an annoyed sigh as I quietly heard her mumble, "Imagine being a boomer." Will ask her later what's a boomer, I walked down the corridors leading to her room. I opened the door and set Y/n down on her bed, "In the meantime darling, you're stay here with Hunter as your caretaker because I'll be busy planning for the Day of Unity."

Y/n pouted, "Fineeee." I grinned, "Good, behave when I'm gone." I said before shutting the door quietly, after I've taken a few steps from the door. I hear laughter coming from the room, I quickly walked over to the room as I peaked through the door. Y/n was under her bed, exposing her bottom half of her torso out while the upper is under the bed.

I rolled my head to my side with amusement as I quietly sneaked up to Y/n from behind. I quietly laid down to my sides next to Y/n while lifting the bed flaps to see what she's doing, it's a miracle that she didn't see or feel me lay next to her. Y/n giggled happily as she tapped on the wooden floor.

After that, all sorts of small demons came out of a cracked hole. I widen my eyes in shocked as one by one came out of the hole. She gingerly and happily scooped them up with her small delicate hands as she snuggled her face in them. I felt the familiar rising heat on my face as well as the butterflies in my stomach.

One of the animal screech at my appearance, which spooked me, bumping my head against the bed above me. Y/n flinched as she screamed before her head on the bed above her as well. "Bel- Phillip! W-What are you doing here?" Y/n said speaking while nervously holding the creatures in her hands.

"Well since I heard you laughing loudly, I figure you were going to get into trouble but it was actually quite the opposite." I said teasingly while rubbing the back of my head. Y/n trembled as she meekly laughed, "Are you going to send these little guys away now?"

I looked at her confused, "What why?" Y/n looked down sadly as she replied, "I thought you would kill them because these are special creatures." Y/n looked down to the creature before looking back at me. "These are half demons, half palismens." I widened my eyes.

She then hold them tightly, "So uh, d-do you want to have one yourself?" She hold one out to me, it looked like a cardinal bird with yellow colorings with a fin-like crest on it's head and wings. I nervously petted the bird on it's head as it chirped under my hand.

I think I'm having an aneurism, I turn over to Y/n which I then quietly asked her, "Does this fellow have name?" Y/n smiled widely, "Rex." Y/n exclaimed. I smiled, "What a nice name."

A/n: Belos does not deserve to be pretty ):/