🤍 "You are my heaven, Y/n."

Requested by @Fantasy_Simp

The two brothers walked along the demon and witch filled streets, one seem to think about something else however. "Phillip, where are we even going? You made us going around in circles for what?"

Phillip turn his head with his grin being mischievous as ever, "Well, Brother, since today's the Boiling Isles equivalent of Valentines Day. I noticed you have a special someone who has awesome (H/C) hair and beautiful (E/C) eyes." Phillip winked at Caleb. Caleb put his hand on his chin covering his pink blush, "Well, don't you have a special someone?"

Phillip open his mouth before closing it again, "Uh no, not exactly."

Caleb chuckled, "Obviously you don't the right pick up skills as me!" Caleb said without hesitation, flashing his goofy grin. Phillip pouted in retaliation, "Moving on from my horrible dating skills, what are you going to get for Y/n?" Caleb put his hand over his neck, "That's the thing, I wanted to bring flowers or like something sweet for her but it seemed a bit cliche y'know?"

Phillip grinned, "Don't worry, I got you, together with my wingman experience and your expertise on flirting skills. We can find the perfect thing to sweep m'lady Y/n's socks off!"

Caleb nodded with a hum, "Indeed we shall!"

The two grasped their hands together and they jumped and cheered.

[Timeskip]

Y/n waited by the tall hillside where the view on top of the Titan's skull was located, Y/n smiled at the thought of Caleb's goofiness.

"Hey Y/n!"

Y/n turned her head to see her date, riding on his palismen who has a small bowtie attached on his chest. Caleb also looked nice with a suit with his hair fixed with a nice slick to it. Y/n ran over to hug Caleb, Y/n nuzzled into his chest. Caleb smiled happily as he return the hug as well.

"Caleb, you smell great!"

Caleb smiled even more bright, "Thank you, it was Phillip's cologne I borrowed from."

"Cool."

The two sat down on the cold ground, they talked on and on about themselves and their lives. They watched the sunset as they both shared their quiet moment together. Caleb fiddled with his hands and he nervously ask Y/n, "Hey uh Y/n?"

"Hm? Yes?"

"Do you know who's the best person in my life?"

Y/n shook her head, "It's you, Y/n, you're my sunshine, your smile is infectious and brings me joy then I ever had in my life." Y/n's shimmer with the sunset sky as she quietly listened. "Y/n, you are my heaven, my down to earth person in my life besides my brother. So, I want to ask this question I always wanted to ask."

Caleb then caressed Y/n's face and hold her hands to his chest, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Y/n gasped, "Yes! Yes I do!"

Y/n then kissed Caleb on his cheek, which turn him into a tomato. Y/n noticed it too, she laughed nervously, "Hehe, was that too much?" Caleb then kissed her back, this time on her lips. Before breaking it, "No, not all darling." Caleb smiled, making Y/n blush.

Meanwhile, Phillip squeal in happiness while his palismen cover it's ears, "It's canon!!"